• Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
panda12
« on: July 14, 2023, 06:46:08 pm »
Your in-game nameKittycatmur
Their in-game namepanda12
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today
DetailsI'm really upset about the fact that player shabnam_panda reported me for exploiting game bugs. Although it's true I used some exploits, I asked specifically not to be reported. This lack of consideration has resulted in me getting banned from the game, which feels really unfair. I think it's important to have conversations about these things, rather than just rushing to report and ban. It seems that shabnam_panda didn't fully take my request into account, and it has led to a frustrating situation.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Attached

Online Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: panda12
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 06:49:54 pm »
What is the report about?

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 06:51:24 pm »
What is the report about?
The report was about me allegedly exploiting certain bugs within the game. This resulted in me gaining an advantage over other players, which apparently led to complaints. I was using these exploits not to ruin others' gameplay but to enhance my own gaming experience. Nonetheless, I specifically requested not to be reported. Unfortunately, shabnam_panda went ahead and reported me anyway, which has led to my current ban from the game.

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 06:56:08 pm »
The report was about me allegedly exploiting certain bugs within the game. This resulted in me gaining an advantage over other players, which apparently led to complaints. I was using these exploits not to ruin others' gameplay but to enhance my own gaming experience. Nonetheless, I specifically requested not to be reported. Unfortunately, shabnam_panda went ahead and reported me anyway, which has led to my current ban from the game.
Acknowledge your mistake to write an effective apology. To give a genuine apology, admit your mistake and take responsibility for your actions. Let the other person know exactly how you contributed to the situation, and avoid using “but” to justify your actions—the point is to mend your relationship, not deflect blame.[1]
I’m sorry for borrowing your clothes without asking. I should have asked you for permission, and I know what I did was wrong. I’m very sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.
Hey, I’m sorry for how I acted on Friday. I wasn’t thinking, and I did a lot of things I regret. I hope you know that I appreciate you, and I never want to take our relationship for granted.
Hey, I am so sorry for being 30 minutes late. I should have left my place earlier and taken you more seriously when you said the traffic was bad. I promise to make it up to you!
I’m so sorry for leaving your event early. I know it meant a lot to you, and I should’ve told my boss that I wasn’t available during that time. I want you to know that you’re the most important person in my life, and I’m going to make you my #1 priority. I hope you can forgive me, and we can move forward.

Source: https://www.wikihow.com/Apologizing-Paragraphs

Online Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2023, 07:01:27 pm »
Doesn't seem like a report for me, If you think you were wrongfully punished, feel free to appeal it there.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html