Author Topic: Wrongfully Infracted for RDM  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Wrongfully Infracted for RDM
« on: December 17, 2019, 08:00:08 pm »
Your in-game nameLancerb1
Ban or infraction appeal?RDM
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone11:00AM Pacific Time Zone
Ban/infraction reason and detailsYOUR_TEXT_HERE
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Most likely because I was shooting at a cop that was behind the vehicle of MD045, they thought I was actively shooting them which is not true.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?After exiting the SF bank after robbing it, I entered the car of MRN0B0DY045, and accidentally fired a few shots from my UZI at the hood of a police car, but when I saw the driver was a criminal (MD045) I stopped and apologized. Still near the bank, we were slowly driving towards the ammunition near the bank when I saw a cop at the entrance of the bank which I then proceeded to shoot with my UZI. Due to the spread of the UZI, I assume some of the bullets manage to hit the cop car of MD045 that was directly behind us. This then resulted in me being jailed for 5 minutes for RDM. 
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?JohnnyBoy was the cop respond to the bank robbery who I was shooting at the entrance of the SF bank.
Any more information to provide?I do not have any history of RDM other players so it's pretty stupid of me to RDM an admin with a beta tester as a witness.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ali

Re: Wrongfully Infracted for RDM
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 09:55:57 am »
Lancerb1😐😐
I can’t believe Lancerb1 did RDM.
Lancerb1 is a good player.
Sometimes Lancerb1 was cop and we went to arrest suspects.
But finally admin will judge.🙂

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: Wrongfully Infracted for RDM
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 12:50:12 pm »
I'll trust you, I will remove the points