Author Topic: Need Access!  (Read 471 times)

Offline FugiTive.

• Banned
  • Respect: +2/-20
  • Silence is the best weapon in this cruel world!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FuGiTive (RIP)
  • Discord name: crystalz007
  • Crew: #SINGLE
Need Access!
« on: July 06, 2023, 12:14:06 pm »
Hello,How r u guys going?I hope every1 is fine n going well.So I want some Favour from u guys.I've my little brother and when I play MCNR so he Hello,How r u guys going?I hope every1 is fine n going well.So I want some Favour from u guys.I've my little brother and when I play MCNR so I sit down with me and starting seeing me playing game.Yesterday he ask me that can I make my own account of MCNR.As I know that this will b called Multiaccounting.So,I need help of admins/developers to sort out this problem.If it is possible so please leave a comment.My little brother will be grateful to u 4 this act of kindness!sit down with me and starting seeing me playing game.Yesterday he ask me that can I make my own account of MCNR.As I know that this will b called Multiaccounting.So,I need help of admins/developers to sort out this problem.If it is possible so please leave a comment.My little brother will be grateful to u 4 this act of kindness!

-Regards
CrYsTaLZ

My signatures won't be changed until my ban expires (05/5/2024)

Offline FugiTive.

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Need Access!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 12:12:57 pm »
Brothers,Please reply back i've posted it 4 days ago[6th July] and now its 10th July.Reply back or otherwise im gonna make an account for my brother. >:(

overboss

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 12:14:50 pm »
Brothers,Please reply back i've posted it 4 days ago[6th July] and now its 10th July.Reply back or otherwise im gonna make an account for my brother. >:(

You will get banned if you do, as you wish..

Offline FugiTive.

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 05:55:17 pm »
Bruh,then y they do not reply back?huh?

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 04:36:49 am »
@CrYsTaLZ Sorry for the delayed response, your "brother" is welcome to create an account to play on the server.  However, you must ensure that your brother does NOT have access to your account. So please make sure you have a secure password, and even a security question set for your account to reduce the chance of him being able to log in to your account.

You should also keep in mind that if your brother is banned from the server for ANY reason, you will also be subject to this ban and staff will not be lifting the ban just so you can play. You will need to wait out the full duration of the ban.

Offline FugiTive.

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 10:31:05 am »
@CrYsTaLZ Sorry for the delayed response, your "brother" is welcome to create an account to play on the server.  However, you must ensure that your brother does NOT have access to your account. So please make sure you have a secure password, and even a security question set for your account to reduce the chance of him being able to log in to your account.

You should also keep in mind that if your brother is banned from the server for ANY reason, you will also be subject to this ban and staff will not be lifting the ban just so you can play. You will need to wait out the full duration of the ban.
No problem sir,Thanks for giving some time to me.