Author Topic: noblagadeali - triggerbot?  (Read 1887 times)

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
noblagadeali - triggerbot?
« on: July 05, 2023, 09:58:05 pm »
My name: s1mple
Thier name: noblagadeali
Reason for reporting:

So, myself and a few other players are very confident that noblagadeali is using a cheat called triggerbot, which basically auto fires your weapon when your crosshair is placed on the enemy.

It works best when combined with the deagle, as he is doing. If you watch his montages you'll notice that his aim with every other weapon is terrible, but somehow his aim with the deagle is near perfect. Throughout the montage, he misses little to no shots, and his crosshair placement is just flawless. Every single shot is fired when the crosshair lands on the opponent.

Please keep in mind that this player has previously been banned for using cheats (aimbot) and has attempted to get out of it by lying. If anyone has anything useful to add, please do so. I'd like @Cashewz to look into this report. :)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: noblagadeali - triggerbot?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 10:01:23 pm »
Scav's schemate is. Encourage a person to deagle only duel (so he can gain advantage with his triggerbot, as he can't really aim with any other weapon (look at his clips)). Deagle has pretty big spread so he won't hit everything which makes It look kind of legit from second person's perspective, and the biggest mistake was him uploading that. Scav, you messed up horribly. The amount of undeniable proof you gave on yourself is astonishing, I hope staff member reviewing this will deduct that he's cheating and won't deny It just because he's not locking on a target. Thank you.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 10:21:39 pm »
Sawn & Uzi misses - 95%
Deagle misses - 0%
Real master right there!
He's too concentraded to shoot with deagle that he takes his time his trigger bot shoot instead of him  :P

Also a racist:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545233408901644309/1126261121540685844/image.png
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 10:27:11 pm by Dimitar »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 10:44:13 pm »
I'm never going to lie, I admit that I cheated before, used forbidden mods and got punished for it but I had stopped using it after apologizing for it in private messages with managers. Then I restarted playing Mike's Cops & Robbers after 3.5/4 months and played with desert eagle a lot and lost skills in sawns and tec, after I posted my third video of desert eagling everyone started accusing me of using triggerbot/triggerfinger or whatever it is, I never used it plus I don't even know what's that, it's just habitual in MCNR that whenever someone posts any kill compilations/montages in MCNR FORUMS all these players tries hard to find usage of forbidden mods in it or aimbot, They watches video on slow motion for more than 50 times to find shits inside it, if they finds the player's accuracy is good or aiming properly, they starts accusing the player for using forbidden mods/aimbot etc.

I play on full sensitivity, original from game, no sensfix no shit, of course I'll shoot after few seconds, because I had shotted after few seconds in some clips of that video they start accusing me of using triggerbot/triggerfinger, I can even stream my desert eagling live on discord voice call to prove myself, I had played with desert eagle for long period of time in a DM-ing server to increase desert eagling skills and then stepped inside MCNR to play with desert eagle and dueled a lot peoples using deagles and I've still gotten their clips, I can even send them here right now but then, again they'll start finding shits inside the clip and they'll start accusing me of using triggerfinger.cs/triggerbot.cs, so its pointless to post them as MCNR players got too much ego.

I'd suggest admin to take a look at my old desert eagling clips too, I'll be sending them directly on private messages to the staff member who's going to deal with this report against me.

Also, @s1mple don't even play in the server, never dueled me too, I don't think he had to report me
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 05:27:16 pm by Scav »

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-85
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 12:41:03 am »
bro said he plays on a full sens no sensfix.. anyone with enough braincells would simply understand this aint possible.

and 1 more thing that i dont understand.. u know very well that deagle enough wont save u from fight outside of duels.. so theres literally 0 reason for u to not have atleast a decent aim with sawns/tecs just incase u miss from deagles and mess up in a fight against cops.

but u simply do not miss.. its not like u miss 2/3 deagles like any normal player would.. u simply miss nothing.. theres no slow motion whatever bullshit u call....

and again pls just look at how everytime his crosshair is on the guy he shoots.. not even a split second late
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 12:47:11 am by punisher »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 06:49:47 am »
bro said he plays on a full sens no sensfix.. anyone with enough braincells would simply understand this aint possible.

and 1 more thing that i dont understand.. u know very well that deagle enough wont save u from fight outside of duels.. so theres literally 0 reason for u to not have atleast a decent aim with sawns/tecs just incase u miss from deagles and mess up in a fight against cops.

but u simply do not miss.. its not like u miss 2/3 deagles like any normal player would.. u simply miss nothing.. theres no slow motion whatever bullshit u call....

and again pls just look at how everytime his crosshair is on the guy he shoots.. not even a split second late

I'd rather not waste my time by talking with a selfclaimed and disabled guy like you. Only as a information for you, how can you say that playing on full sensitivity ain't possible ? it is possible I can even show it.

Also next time use Grammarly whilst typing anything in here.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 06:55:38 am by Scav »

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2023, 11:05:33 am »

I'd rather not waste my time by talking with a selfclaimed and disabled guy like you. Only as a information for you, how can you say that playing on full sensitivity ain't possible ? it is possible I can even show it.

Also next time use Grammarly whilst typing anything in here.
nah g aint no way u talking about english
"They watches video"
" I still gotten their clips"
"shotted"
"desert eagling"

alot more but i cant be bothered to search

and since u said playing on high sens is possible. i want u to livestream ur self doing 360s with ur sens then 1v1s some guy right after. just to see if u are indeed using the highest possible sens without sensfix

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2023, 05:21:33 pm »
nah g aint no way u talking about english
"They watches video"
" I still gotten their clips"
"shotted"
"desert eagling"

alot more but i cant be bothered to search

and since u said playing on high sens is possible. i want u to livestream ur self doing 360s with ur sens then 1v1s some guy right after. just to see if u are indeed using the highest possible sens without sensfix

Yeah, I can stream my gameplay by showing my sens, dueling players with deagles to the staff member who's going to deal with this report!

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 07:11:01 am »
@Scav

Before I give you my request, I am convinced that this is indeed some kind of trigger bot cheat. I mean your deagle literally pops off the second your crosshair touches a pixel of the enemies skin and that is just wild.

If you can record yourself showing your whole GTA folder, loading SAMP from that specific folder and having a few duels ingame, whilst after having the few duels ingame you minimizing your game to show your folder again to "somewhat" prove you aren't cutting and putting clips in, you will not be banned. You have up to 2 days.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-84
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2023, 08:41:05 am »
@Scav

Before I give you my request, I am convinced that this is indeed some kind of trigger bot cheat. I mean your deagle literally pops off the second your crosshair touches a pixel of the enemies skin and that is just wild.

If you can record yourself showing your whole GTA folder, loading SAMP from that specific folder and having a few duels ingame, whilst after having the few duels ingame you minimizing your game to show your folder again to "somewhat" prove you aren't cutting and putting clips in, you will not be banned. You have up to 2 days.

No handcam clip aswell?

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2023, 09:43:20 am »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2023, 09:44:04 am »

No handcam clip aswell?

@Scav

If you wanna do this, you'll clear everyone's doubts once and for all lol

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2023, 03:37:40 pm »
@Scav

If you wanna do this, you'll clear everyone's doubts once and for all lol
can i add 1 thing aswell ? i want him to show us his sens before dueling anyone..
he said he plays on max sens no sensfix. so i wanna see if he is lying or not.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2023, 03:41:33 pm »
I also want to note that his sensitivity in videos is nothing compared to max sensitivity ingame and standard mouse DPI of 800. Which raises more suspicions about legitimacy of his claims. But for now let's wait till he validates his innocence.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 03:43:35 pm by Ralsei »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2023, 06:37:31 pm »
I also want to note that his sensitivity in videos is nothing compared to max sensitivity ingame and standard mouse DPI of 800. Which raises more suspicions about legitimacy of his claims. But for now let's wait till he validates his innocence.

Hello, I'll be streaming my gameplay, showing folder, showing the samp-llinked location, showing cleo folder, starting game and playing some duels in coming 48 hours.

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2023, 08:17:32 pm »

Hello, I'll be streaming my gameplay, showing folder, showing the samp-llinked location, showing cleo folder, starting game and playing some duels in coming 48 hours.
u cant do it rn bro ? whats the issue

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2023, 09:29:43 pm »
he gotta train mate

Offline buba

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: buba
  • Discord name: buba #3901
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2023, 09:43:04 pm »

u need 2days to train the 100 deagle accuracy huh, gl
Join US! Apply Here

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2023, 02:03:29 am »
u need 2days to train the 100 deagle accuracy huh, gl
With 100% ingame sens and no sensfix

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2023, 06:32:22 am »

I'm going to do it today my guy, yesterday was raining here so i couldnt do that