• View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
tooo OP
« on: July 03, 2023, 08:17:13 am »
Your in-game name           WorkRate
Their in-game name      Panda12
Details      this guy is aimbotting, like completely on god level lets see if he can produce the same clips
Date & Time of incident (UTC)      Today
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      https://streamable.com/yjhfqa
                                                        https://streamable.com/tmieyl
another clip recorded rn
https://streamable.com/6mtsr2
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:09:00 am by Darkvoid »

Offline Censored

• Respect: +1/-5
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: censoredsamp
  • Crew: Resistance
Re: tooo OP
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 08:20:49 am »
I was present in the first video, but I do not have my own proof of either encounter. However, I think it is quite obvious for anyone to see this is a valid report on the second video. Note how quickly both players lost health. In my opinion, at worst, it's aimbot. At best, it's no-recoil...
Possibly the best driver on SA-MP?

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 08:28:09 am »
this dont aimbot its ez and im have bad aim here also else i kill you all

Offline [DR]Designate007

• Respect: +2/-3
  • There Is More Behind & Inside V Than Any1 Of Us
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vendetta.
  • Discord name: Madd High
  • Crew: 007
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 08:46:15 am »
Sorry for foul language but this bitch ass is ruining the fun with his tools ".cs" and he got 6k score and alr acting all cocky

Please ban his mf.
Individuals have no power in this modern world

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 08:55:57 am »
- Like bra , please stop acting like you cant write english you be toxic all over the chat now when reports are here you dont know english? bitch please provide clips and kindly stfu
ez dog sit
https://streamable.com/6mtsr2
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:08:35 am by Darkvoid »

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 09:29:45 am »
I am really pissed at the fact that why is the new staff absolutely lazy when it comes to do the job they are assigned for. On my very first encounter with this dude called Panda13, I reported him mentioning "please monitor the player, aimbotting blatantly". I received a response "monitoring" and went directly to him to expose him, at that encounter he was aimbotting blatantly and I thought ok I got him he's gonna get banned but, nothing happened and I was like what?. Then I saw walt joining the game and asked him privately to monitor the dude as well. Even after notifying 2 admins and with their response "monitoring" the player kept cheating and killing all the players blatantly and the admins kept sleeping.

Here's the proofs I gathered.

If you watch this video, I went out of sync when this guy took all my health and armour that quickly after getting top of my car twice. After that I fought him enough times where I didn't see his bullets going anywhere but coming to me. In this compilation there's a moment when he was at the hospital trying to get healed up and I took the opportunity to bust his aimbot and so I did. He for a moment locked his aim on his cop partner senk when senk passed by me which is very clear in the video.

@Mike I don't know what do you see while promoting your staff members but you really need to work on it. 2 admins were monitoring one blatantly hacking player and did absolutely nothing. he kept hacking and in fact even after an hour he is still in game playing and cheating. This report isn't just for the player but the admins should get demoted equally as well since they did not do their job. First of all, staff members who break rules do not have the creditability to hold this position (looking at Walt), He was infracted for an absolute RDM which he did knowingly being a tester and after a week he was promoted to moderator, I still wanna know how does that makes sense. Please refer to this report https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15673.0.html

You need to demote whoever was dealing with the in game report that time, or else I will consider its all favouritism.

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2023, 09:40:47 am »
wait my montage all doggy ez keep bark xd admin i post montage wait dont ban

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2023, 10:56:55 am »

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2023, 11:40:37 am »
(click to show/hide)
Aimbot reports need to be reviewed by an aimbot detective.
The reported user was already banned for aimbot and then unbanned later on. You have written a whole paragraph on why staff is lazy and doesn't ban people for aimbotting, now that the proof is infront of you, do you still think that staff is lazy? Do you still think the decision was wrong to not ban him?
Jumping to conclusion is easy, what is hard is to think logically and review the evidence before making a critical decision.
I'd say the lazy one is you because you are the one who took no time to call someone an aimbotter without any second thought. I can't close this report because I'm not an aimbot detective, but it's pretty clear he was not aimbotting, if you have more clips, please post them here so that our lazy staff can review it.

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 11:54:33 am »
- Bra this guy is stupid asf did he just post more evidence? like bra your crosshair doesnt even leave a players body/head you aint human if they say you are clean bra
like bra you dont even miss all your sawns and uzi ammo goes straight to a player no misses good luck hope admins see that you are clean panda12

Darkvoid out

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2023, 12:13:24 pm »
- Bra this guy is stupid asf did he just post more evidence? like bra your crosshair doesnt even leave a players body/head you aint human if they say you are clean bra
like bra you dont even miss all your sawns and uzi ammo goes straight to a player no misses good luck hope admins see that you are clean panda12

Darkvoid out
ez

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2023, 04:10:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Aimbot reports need to be reviewed by an aimbot detective.
The reported user was already banned for aimbot and then unbanned later on. You have written a whole paragraph on why staff is lazy and doesn't ban people for aimbotting, now that the proof is infront of you, do you still think that staff is lazy? Do you still think the decision was wrong to not ban him?
Jumping to conclusion is easy, what is hard is to think logically and review the evidence before making a critical decision.
I'd say the lazy one is you because you are the one who took no time to call someone an aimbotter without any second thought. I can't close this report because I'm not an aimbot detective, but it's pretty clear he was not aimbotting, if you have more clips, please post them here so that our lazy staff can review it.

Oh I like to see when someone vouch for other people, and its very cleaver that you mentioned the fact that I am wrong in this situation and the person is not aimbotting. How about you also highlight the other fact which I am right about? how is a player who intentionally broke a rule to satisfy himself during that moment to help his friend still get promoted instead of getting demoted? why does players like you becomes blind for such things and totally ignore them like it never happened?

This is not the the first time someone getting reported right? I joined this server before you. I reported players like howl and sousage and eldy and many more players that I knew was hacking. When my reports were ignored I quit the game. When I joined back now I found all of those players are banned, and the funny thing is they were staff memebers. So tell me how do we trust normal players when the staff its self is cheating/breaking rule and still getting promoted?

If you’re not aimbot detective then you are of no use here, and if you really care to stand up and speak for them then you should talk and stand up against them as well, when they don’t do their job and go against the rules.

No one is fucking blind here, everyone knows the politics going on behind alright?

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2023, 04:22:05 pm »
yall need to stop complaining and start grinding more samp to stop dying to these nonamers

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2023, 04:22:23 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I am not talking about the past, it doesn't matter whether you were right or wrong in the past. You were wrong here, and currently that is what matters. Regarding the topic of "player breaking rule to satisfy him", I don't understand why you are so upset? He apologized, didn't argue and didn't lie. Sure he made a mistake, and he was punished. Why do you want to see a demotion as his punishment because of one mistake? I don't get why you want to make such a big deal about it? This is not even the right topic to mention such things.
As far as this report goes, evidence will be evaluated by aimbot detectives and a verdict will be posted, if you have nothing to add regarding this report, please do not make any future posts, you can file a staff complaint or contact Karbz in private if you really want to express your dissatisfaction regarding Walt getting moderator.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2023, 05:40:27 pm »
@ShocKWavE if you have a staff complaint against any staff member in the server this is not the right place to talk about it.

About the evidence sent above, there was no aimbot in the clips you sent

One more thing, i dont like the way you guys were insulting each other / talking off-topic with no actual evidence in a forum complaint
I will say it for the last time
 if you are not a witness or have evidence against the reported player then you have no right to respond on a complaint, consider this a warning for all of you!

-Rejected
-Locked.