Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 269 times)

Offline [sT4]_Sauro

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [sT4]_Sauro
  • Discord name: 03Ω#8623
My ban appeal
« on: July 01, 2023, 10:20:47 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)5126
Your in-game name[sT4]_Sauro
Ban or infraction appeal?"cheats detected"
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone01/07/2023 19:20
Ban/infraction reason and detailshello sir mike, best regards from me, sir mike I'm sorry to bother you but I have a complaint because my friend and I were banned in a somewhat unfair or peculiar way, the reasons for our ban is an illegal or prohibited weapon, a weapon that my friend assures that he has no idea how it got to his inventory, the most likely thing is that the weapon was on the ground and my friend picked it up accidentally, and I was also banned for that, although I did not have any weapon, so I contacted with you by this means since it makes it easier for me to get my message across
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I have not collected any illegal weapons other than I have never used tricks or cheats
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YMy friend accidentally picked up a knife from the ground, a weapon that was apparently illegal, but I also got banned for this, which I don't understand, my friend told me that something was wrong because when reloading weapons it automatically changed. in his hand, after dropping the knife everything went back to normal and we came to the conclusion that this weapon was causing problems, coincidentally we were both working as policemen, after my friend dropped the gun we continued playing normally for a few moments and the server restarted, then we got banned without doing anything
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Only my friend, but it was also banned, it is "Shulian_king"
Any more information to provide?I'm a player who has never used hacks and hasn't done anything wrong and my friend is new, I recommended the server to him because I really enjoy it a lot, I really don't think he brought that illegal weapon there on purpose.

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2023, 02:05:07 am »
You both already unbanned, it was a knife bug

-Approved