Author Topic: Infraction  (Read 681 times)

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
Infraction
« on: June 25, 2023, 11:30:39 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)   

Your in-game name   [AoD]wax_

Ban or infraction appeal?   Infraction

Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   

Ban/infraction reason and details    Snake and I were killed in the war and spawned in the hospital, and Overdose was killed by my teammates and spawned in the hospital. It is true that if Overdoz had not shot me and Mar, the report would have been correct, but the situation in the video uploaded by Overdoz, he shot me and I defended myself, Mar also defended his teammate.

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   Because the overdoz shot me and as I explained, I defended myself.

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   

Any more information to provide?   https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15995.0.html

overboss

Re: Infraction
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 11:34:14 am »
Funny guy, you were staff and you don't know the rules?
Revenge was taken by your teammates and you had no right to attack/kill me.

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 11:36:42 am »
Funny guy, you were staff and you don't know the rules?
Revenge was taken by your teammates and you had no right to attack/kill me.
I have nothing to say to you and I am waiting for the admin's answer.

overboss

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 11:44:05 am »
I have nothing to say to you and I am waiting for the admin's answer.

I can understand what kind of braindead guy you are. The complaint got 2 replys, once it got rejected and then it got accepted, so it means it got rechecked and it was valid. I don't understand what you wanna prove here. You wanna prove that you got no brain cells left?

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 03:53:33 pm »
Hello : As a player for many years, I was present in that scene and I don't want to support someone for no reason and I want to explain everything correctly.
Our team got into a fight with the overdoz team in the city, me and wax were killed and when we went to the hospital, overdoz was also killed by our team and he came to the hospital and as he saw me and wax there, he ran towards us and we felt  We took a risk and shot him because we felt that that idiot wanted to kill us again and we saw that yes he also shot us and me and wax killed him and I don't know what this nonsense report is for what?!because overdoz ran towards us and if we didn't shoot him he would kill us and when we shot him he attacked us on the spot if he really wanted to not kill us why did he shoot with us when we shot him so it's clear  He wanted to kill us for the second time.

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 05:54:51 pm »
Hello : As a player for many years, I was present in that scene and I don't want to support someone for no reason and I want to explain everything correctly.
Our team got into a fight with the overdoz team in the city, me and wax were killed and when we went to the hospital, overdoz was also killed by our team and he came to the hospital and as he saw me and wax there, he ran towards us and we felt  We took a risk and shot him because we felt that that idiot wanted to kill us again and we saw that yes he also shot us and me and wax killed him and I don't know what this nonsense report is for what?!because overdoz ran towards us and if we didn't shoot him he would kill us and when we shot him he attacked us on the spot if he really wanted to not kill us why did he shoot with us when we shot him so it's clear  He wanted to kill us for the second time.
I am sorry but since I am a member of the human beings cult I hereby announce that u have been kicked from the human beings cult as we have discovered that u have a rare syndrome which is called AOD (alter omission dementia) where ur brain hasn't developed since u hit puberty and u r stuck with the IQ of a cat so please try applying to cats cult and see if they would have u despite ur cow lookin charestarisitcs

for the braindead bullshit u have just uttered it is with a heavy heart am obliged to comment on it for any other alter omission dementia brain-dead members that haven't yet eaten their bowl of shit

he ran towards us and we felt
I know seeing overdoz is emotional and u were prolly overwhelmed with "feelings" but as pitiful as this might be we can see that overdoz when he had the sorrowful experience of the vision of the alter omission dementia cowful characteristics supposedly human being members he just had a stroke, traumatized and numerous brain cells of the poor young man was murdered due to severe shock of such vigour scene so like any human being member he wouldn't run towards AODS he would run away from them so ur claim is just false, no bueno or for the lack of better words "pure bullshit"

Now translation for AODS " Overdoz spawned was startled when he saw 2 cows dead eying him he started running then these 2 cows started attacking him for no reason"

now for my fellow members of the human cult where they can differentiate between "towards" and "away" here is the video evidence of where the incident happened

as we can see he was running away and shot in the back before firing back  if u still cant see it put it at 0.25x where it's most obvious

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 05:58:02 pm by Shabzz »

overboss

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2023, 06:06:48 pm »
he ran towards us and we felt  We took a risk and shot him because we felt that that idiot wanted to kill us again and we saw that yes he also shot us

What the actual fuck are you talking about?😂😂😂
Im not brainded like you 2. We killed you and i knew i couldn't kill you again. 'Revenge' was taken from both sides. You're just trying to justify it and i'd love to see you appealing for infractions aswell, with the reason 'lying on forums' because it is possible. Im not going to make another topic but i'd love to see a reply from Staff about this liar.

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2023, 06:17:33 pm »
I am not a supporter of hellboss, nor of you. As a person in the scene, I only said what I saw

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2023, 12:38:17 pm »
Snakeye and wax had no reason to kill overdoz at Montgomery because:
1. Snakeye shot overdoz before both of them died, which means he contributed to the kill at Come-A-lot
2. wax was driving the Bullet, while Snakeye shot overdoz, which also counts as contribution.

DENIED.