Author Topic: Weed system  (Read 369 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Weed system
« on: June 19, 2023, 02:53:37 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 19, 2023, 03:49:41 pm »
We are all relieved to see the weed system come to life yet disappointed about how flawed it is (nothing that can't be fixed)

1)The health regeneration is okay but the 50% health cap and recently attacked are just bad the regeneration is slow enough that it won't give an advantage to the player using it so just remove that cap

2) increase the profit of selling weed and encourage players to search for weed seller players instead of drug dealer NPC and the profit  would seem worth the 2hrs lost in growing the little pesky veggies

3) why can't I smoke in the car unlike medkit which makes sense to get outta the car and do mk the regeneration quickness is worth it but why can't I just smoke in a car while driving so I can regenerate health doesn't make sense please enable smoking in the car while running

4) as a drug dealer and due to the low capacity of carrying drugs only (50 grams) I would like to suggest that we can store weed in houses like weapons which would make sense instead of planting every time I run out or when I overplanted so I can store weed somewhere and harvest the other weed remaining

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
Re: Weed system
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 05:16:39 pm »
just add an npc to buy the weed so we can earn cash thats all

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Re: Weed system
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 08:02:29 pm »
the health regeneration 50% really bugs me like am down to 10% health and instead of using /mk or flare nah lemme smoke some weed to regenerate my health to 50% in 2 minutes if i called a flare it would be faster weed should be used for like when i have 70-80% health and I want to regenerate it to a 100% and i won't use an mk or call a flare for 20% regeneration so here where weed comes in the picture