Author Topic: instead of "suspect has been issued a ticket already" add "asked the suspect..."  (Read 415 times)

Rated 2 times

Andualem653

instead of "suspect has been issued a ticket already" add "asked the suspect..."
« on: June 19, 2023, 12:11:19 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 20, 2023, 01:33:44 pm »
when being a cop you can issue a ticket to a ticketable suspect but if that suspect doesn't pay when the cop press N it says "suspect has been issued a ticket already" so i was thinking if you could remove that and make it so "asked the suspect to pay the ticket" and on the suspect screen it would say "OFFICER ANDUALEM Pay the ticket" it would help in a situation like if the ticketable suspect was issued a ticket but he was afk if another cop come and try to make him pay instead of asking the suspect in chat a message like "OFFICER ... Pay the ticket" would help

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +15/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
I don't think it's really necessary to bother for such a change.. (Personal idea tho)

Andualem653

I don't think it's really necessary to bother for such a change.. (Personal idea tho)
ok so you would prefer going to a ticketable suspect and then when you press N you would see
"suspect has already been issued a ticket." and when you try to tell the suspect to pay the ticket through chat he is in the non english chatroom?

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +15/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
ok so you would prefer going to a ticketable suspect and then when you press N you would see
"suspect has already been issued a ticket." and when you try to tell the suspect to pay the ticket through chat he is in the non english chatroom?
The player has enough brain to know they're ticketed without you telling them what to do.. They also automatically get warned again after a short while to pay the ticket, And can do it on any officer, But if you want to send an on-screen cop message yourself that is different..