Author Topic: infraction + report  (Read 277 times)

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
infraction + report
« on: June 16, 2023, 07:04:39 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)none
Your in-game name$uspect
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone10mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailson behalf of my best friend $uspect who got 2 infractions for no shit he told me to appeal for him as i have the clip on my pc , me and my nigga we do voice calls so he told me we were 1 bag short and the nigga had it so kill the nigga + report that nigga for cheats idk his name tonix or something
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?rdm? well he killed him fr a bag
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?bank robbery
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?i am his witness
Any more information to provide?remove the fuckin infraction fr and let my nigga play freely here is a clip https://streamable.com/srwz26

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: infraction + report
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 07:09:46 am »
There still was 1 bag left, $uspect should've got the bag and you should have killed [HC]A_sean for the bag. I questioned your friend $uspect and he was very polite with me and told me that I need to open my "ears" and see that there was no bag available. It would have been fine if there we no bags available and then you kill them. Anyway, I will revoke the infraction but keep that in mind from the next time. I am only revoking because this situation can be misunderstood and hopefully he won't repeat this.