Author Topic: jok RDM  (Read 1092 times)

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-4
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [oG]jok.
Re: jok RDM
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 03:43:23 am »
Bro don't shoot me then why don't you send your full history, you do dm but you can't stand a death, It's also a game my child, follow the rules, avoid the dm so they don't kill you and then walk around here crying.

https://streamable.com/zhp3me

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 03:46:29 am »
I had to kill you, you shoot me and you die.

If you need the photo, tell me with which program I can upload it because I have no idea which one to upload photos with good quality.

Today is night in my country, which I work tomorrow so if I take time to respond it is because of my work schedule, when I finish I will answer any questions about this report.

good night

Offline AimbroZ

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-6
  • A friendly guy.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AimbroZ
  • Discord name: AimbroZ#0405
  • Crew: Not joining Any crew
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2023, 12:12:36 pm »
Use any photo site like imgur , then post the link here

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 12:31:23 pm »
Sometimes this type of situation tires you, they shoot you, they make you rdm, then you kill them and they go around complaining, play with Hank they both shoot me and he thinks I can't defend myself for god man

https://imgur.com/a/t1OFtia

Offline Nither

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nithercott.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2023, 12:35:49 pm »
Sometimes this type of situation tires you, they shoot you, they make you rdm, then you kill them and they go around complaining, play with Hank they both shoot me and he thinks I can't defend myself for god man

https://imgur.com/a/t1OFtia
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/770191944a2acb5e63836584f338e80677cb5e4c1d61285ef125ab9a26cb472e285ccb04.jpg
Look at this you killed me after I shot you. If I damage you it should be seen in my actions as well, check the time when I damaged you and you killed me from your and my actions.

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2023, 01:04:35 pm »
Crazy, how are you able to shoot me in the game and come here to cry like a child, Brother, if I bust your ass it's because I have reason to, so either you learn to play, or easily don't play anymore

Offline Nither

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2023, 01:19:35 pm »
Crazy, how are you able to shoot me in the game and come here to cry like a child, Brother, if I bust your ass it's because I have reason to, so either you learn to play, or easily don't play anymore
As seen in your actions page after I shot you, you didn't killed me so what's the reason of posting it?

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2023, 04:51:15 pm »
Do you have a video evidence which would let us know what happened before this situation?

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 02:52:56 am »
Being honest with you, I really don't have any video because my pc is not very good for recording and gaming, really sorry. Also, I have been playing cops and robbers servers for a long time to be killing children for no reason, I know that sincerity here is not valid because you need photos and videos to be able to believe in someone, but I really say that if I killed him it was because I had a reason to do so.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2023, 08:53:04 am »
@Baby. according to logs you had your revenge when you killed Nither at Doherty Construction. Why did you kill him again at Queens?

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2023, 12:49:46 pm »
because he was with hank_mongomery shooting me from a car, for something I shot brother

Offline Combean0007

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2023, 12:59:38 pm »
I don't see how Hank was involved when Nither respawned at Santa Flora hospital and got inside his Banshee.
Hank pulled up later after you started to shoot Nither again.

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2023, 01:10:27 pm »
Hank was previously playing with Nithercott, so I was defending a player for reasons that were killing him and then the game of hurting us began.
That's why I killed him in doherty, he just spawned and he started shooting at me, I didn't see the reason since he had changed the map, but I followed suit.
The immature thing is that, that first it is a new player that can be considered multi-account, since this situation is not the first time it has happened, since a user who has several accounts creates one to annoy an old player and get him banned.
Which I go back and repeat, if I killed him it was because I got tired of him touching my balls, I was with Hank in the hospital and we started shooting at each other, which my reason for defending myself was valid.

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2023, 01:16:48 pm »
But I can't argue with administrators, since they have a position and here a photo is worth more than the fucking truth that a player can say, Therefore, if you plan to ban me, do so, but just as they are used to ban players for invalid reasons, because that bastard was kidding me, but I avoided it so as not to be in these situations, since it is the first time that they have reported me for RDM, which suggests a lot that if I killed him it was because I had all the valid reasons. And stop being more interested in the forum, because remember that the reality of the game is lived in samp, not here brothers.
Serve to really help and not support these shitty situations

Offline Nither

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2023, 04:49:03 pm »
But I can't argue with administrators, since they have a position and here a photo is worth more than the fucking truth that a player can say, Therefore, if you plan to ban me, do so, but just as they are used to ban players for invalid reasons, because that bastard was kidding me, but I avoided it so as not to be in these situations, since it is the first time that they have reported me for RDM, which suggests a lot that if I killed him it was because I had all the valid reasons. And stop being more interested in the forum, because remember that the reality of the game is lived in samp, not here brothers.
Serve to really help and not support these shitty situations
Bro thats just 1-2 points I guess from where does the "BAN ME" shit came from?

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2023, 12:38:42 am »
First you to be a new player, how do you know how many points they give for infraction?
You do rdm and then go crying in the forum, Also, even if it is 2 or 3 points, I will not let you win, because brother I really killed you and I had my reasons to break your face
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 12:41:10 am by jok »

Offline Nither

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2023, 02:35:22 am »
First you to be a new player, how do you know how many points they give for infraction?
You do rdm and then go crying in the forum, Also, even if it is 2 or 3 points, I will not let you win, because brother I really killed you and I had my reasons to break your face
Now, I guess we have done our jobs, let admins decide who is guilty and who isn't

Offline Combean0007

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2023, 08:15:23 am »
I don't see Hank being in a direct vicinity of Nither. Since there's no solid proof of what actually happened,
jok will be warned.