Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
0 sense
« on: June 12, 2023, 06:29:43 pm »
So i know i abused a bug.. but i didnt abuse it on a guy i dont know its not like i killed ralsei irl smh,yall making it seem like i abused a bug that fucked the whole server.. i simply was having fun around in this server.. so instead of just removing the ban and letting things go, u kept the ban and even gave ralsei 2 points for absolutely 0 reason..

@Karbz u ban a guy for abusing bugs on his friends but u unban a cheater from a perma ban ? make sense buddy

and dont lock the topic when u give ur goofy ahh response cant be bothered to make another one
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 06:43:45 pm by punisher »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: 0 sense
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 06:53:59 pm »
Let's be real, I thought punisher doesn't have so much infractions to actually get banned, I responded to /apm with honesty and It turned out he got banned. I want my infraction points gone If that's possible because report was technically carried out properly. I should've not blamed the admin for messing up the report, I shouldn't report puni in the first place. Well he broke a rule but I just don't want him to be banned for so long because of his own stupidity (Harrassing people and gathering so much infractions). We both acted like retards. I should've thought before doing It, at least shorten his ban for month, get rid of my infractions and everyone will be happy. If It's impossible to get rid of my infractions at least do It for punisher, shorten his ban, thank you.

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 06:56:12 pm »
we didnt act like retards the fuck ?
whats wrong with having a bit of fun when the server is litteraly boring ? if it was like a 2 week ban i wouldnt care much but a 6 month ban for that shit ? Come bru he unbanned an aimbotter even tho he fully got caught xdd He surely can unban me for this bullshit

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 03:03:47 am »
I will agree that the server as of lately has been extremely boring, but if your behaviour wasn't so appalling you probably wouldn't actually be in this predicament where you have found yourself banned for 6 months over such a minor offence. It does seem that a few of your previous infractions issued are fairly high pointers to which I could be nice and lower those points, so this most recent infraction wouldn't actually ban you.

I am not sure if I want to do that, as well just judging off the history do you learn off previous punishments or past mistakes? Guess I am going to make you wait a bit before I decide on how I am going to treat the situation. As for Ralsei receiving infractions, it was for "false reporting" and wasting staff resources on such a petty incident. If you both knew that it was a scenario where you were mucking around why in the actual fuck did Ralsei report the situation?

Next time think before reporting, as this could have been completely avoided if the report wasn't made in the first place.

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 01:08:21 pm »
I will agree that the server as of lately has been extremely boring, but if your behaviour wasn't so appalling you probably wouldn't actually be in this predicament where you have found yourself banned for 6 months over such a minor offence. It does seem that a few of your previous infractions issued are fairly high pointers to which I could be nice and lower those points, so this most recent infraction wouldn't actually ban you.

I am not sure if I want to do that, as well just judging off the history do you learn off previous punishments or past mistakes? Guess I am going to make you wait a bit before I decide on how I am going to treat the situation. As for Ralsei receiving infractions, it was for "false reporting" and wasting staff resources on such a petty incident. If you both knew that it was a scenario where you were mucking around why in the actual fuck did Ralsei report the situation?

Next time think before reporting, as this could have been completely avoided if the report wasn't made in the first place.
There is a fine line between abusing shit in order to win fights or using them to mess around with friends on the server. Whilst I am not saying what I did was right, I certainly don't believe that a 6 month ban was necessary.

As for Ralsei, what he did wasn't even that horrible. "Wasting staff resources", What do you mean by that? It's not like it took you 5 years to figure out what happened.

It certainly didn't take you that long to type what you had to type to ban me from the server did it? Be honest how much did it take from your time to ban me?

As I said, I am completely fine with the ban but not for 6 months and I think many others will agree with me as well.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 05:31:58 pm by Karbz »

Offline Karbz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 05:37:03 pm »
The ban duration was automatically selected, as it was issued by an infraction ban. We have no control over the frequency of infraction bans that are issued, we can alter ban lengths after they are placed but it's at 6 months since you've already been banned 3 times from infractions.

Once again, not really sure how much you're wanting to play the server but ban will remain until I've made up my decision on what route I wish to follow with you. 

Appeal isn't accepted, nor is it denied.

Pending....

I'll have a final response here, after 12 hours

Offline Karbz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2023, 11:14:07 am »
Alright here is the outcome of your appeal, - the appeal has been accepted and you're now free to play once again. I have also been kind enough, to actually "remove" some of those higher point infractions and replacing them with lower point variants.  We cannot yet edit individual infractions, so what I have done is sufficient.

You now have 4 points, instead of the 9 that you had which caused your ban. Your NEXT ban, since I've updated your account will be for 6 months. So this most recent will not affect your ban length next time you do find yourself banned for infractions.