Author Topic: Falsely muted by admin  (Read 457 times)

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Falsely muted by admin
« on: June 09, 2023, 09:33:23 am »
Your in-game nameFoxie
Their in-game nameI'm not sure but it could be Curious.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)An hour ago.
DetailsI've been playing on my own, had an argument with Censored about samp and real life and some nonsense. Meanwhile Dinoking and a_squared were arguing about India and US and comparing. Suddenly a_squared started bringing skin colors and Indian religions and made jokes about it and i laughed in chat.I went afk for a couple of minutes, came back and i saw i was muted. I asked the admin about the mute in /ask and they said "I was bugging them to continue".
Those players were arguing for 10 minutes or even more than that, I didn't even pick sides, i just started to laughing to a joke player said. If "LOOOOOOL" makes them continue and keep going, what about the last 10 minutes. Nobody was even talking to them but they kept arguing. An admin just warned the whole chat through admin say command.

After i told the staff member how was i "bugging them to continue" while i was only laughing, he in reply said "they all got muted" while Dinoking was still sending messages. I don't care whoever got muted and didn't, i was the one got muted for no actual reasons. Also please do not make up your own reasons like "spam" or anything similar. The admins issued mute already said why did he mute me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/a/wIowTvp

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
Re: Falsely muted by admin
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 10:32:57 am »
An argument was going on in the chat at that time which was escalated quickly by two individuals and then more and more people began to participate. Everyone was told to stop insulting each other and stop discriminating countries but they kept it going. Eventually, a mute to all participants was issued in order to force stop this argument. One of them also got banned for it. The smart thing to do in this situation is to not take part in this at all and rather report all players involved. Thank you for understanding.