Author Topic: Had a good time here.  (Read 2605 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Had a good time here.
« on: May 31, 2023, 11:48:57 pm »
hello everyone.
This is franklyn you all know me very well. Playing for 2 years in the mcnr server I must say I have never seen any other server so good. Many players who helped me here and loves me.
@pop_smoke good man and we both always had fun together whenever we meet in the game.
@Karbz @DabbingPitbull thanks for giving me a chance to do something for mcnr as a staff hope I lived up to your expectations.
I always give my 100% towards my duties and I performed well in.
I don't have any enemies in mcnr yes we had fights(verbally) in the game but that doesn't mean you are my enemy it's just a game. Irl I respect every single player of mcnr and hope mcnr live for ages.
@Mike thank you so much man to give us this beautiful and interesting server I have never seen any server this simple.
@ChrisAg @MajesticFudgie @M3E6 You guys doing hard work and every time we get something new with updates
Thanx to every tester, mod, admin and manager who is always there to help me whenever I need something.
Sometimes we fight even abuse but that doesn't mean we become enemies irl also no This is not true.
I can't tag every player here so Thanx for playing with me and you guys made these 2 years full of fun. I'll remember these days always. With that note, I'm officially leaving this server.

Adjust with English

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 12:30:02 am by franklyn »

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
Re: Had a good time here.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 01:21:06 am »
Sad to see a message like that but i wish you the best of luck for your Life and your objectives man dont give up.
Hope to see you again soon around the street of MCNR.

Goodbye
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

KSKSKSS

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 02:50:06 am »
No need to write Bible, just play once a month bro. Literally every good person leaves this server lol

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023, 03:49:12 am »
good riddance

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023, 03:55:10 am »
KENSHO

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 03:57:44 am »
hello everyone.
This is franklyn you all know me very well. Playing for 2 years in the mcnr server I must say I have never seen any other server so good. Many players who helped me here and loves me.
@pop_smoke good man and we both always had fun together whenever we meet in the game.
@Karbz @DabbingPitbull thanks for giving me a chance to do something for mcnr as a staff hope I lived up to your expectations.
I don't have any enemies in mcnr yes we had fights(verbally) in the game but that doesn't mean you are my enemy it's just a game. Irl I respect every single player of mcnr and hope mcnr live for ages.
@Mike thank you so much man to give us this beautiful and interesting server I have never seen any server this simple.
@ChrisAg @MajesticFudgie @M3E6 You guys doing hard work and every time we get something new with updates
Thanx to every tester, mod, admin and manager who is always there to help me whenever I need something.
Sometimes we fight even abuse but that doesn't mean we become enemies irl also no This is not true.
I can't tag every player here so Thanx for playing with me and you guys made these 2 years full of fun. I'll remember these days always. With that note, I'm officially leaving this server.

Adjust with English

Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows. All the best to you for your future endeavors.

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2023, 04:59:28 am »
It riddles me the main reason you're leaving the server, but you're entitled to have your own reasons and I respect that. I just think it's unnecessary to keep touching the involvement on the Staff Team, you could just say that you're unfortunately leaving and we'd be "alright, man". I really value the involvement around the people of the community rather than just hand around with a few people that happen to be part of the Team.

Hope to see you around, independently of what life brings you.

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2023, 05:07:18 am »
All the best for your future.
I Hope to see you soon.

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 06:01:20 am »
sneaky franklyn soon

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 07:30:27 am »
i so much love mcnr i just gotta play it like each day, you feel me homie? Like once i couldnt join to play it due to lack of sleep and i dreamt mcnr and getting banned 😢 was one of my worst dreams so far i woke up screaming and took me some time to console myself bruh it was super stressful like i still shake solely on the thought of it 😭 but also what i love is talking about mcnr on social media to friends and other people i know because that talk fulfills me inside out i feel reborn when i talk about mcnr and i think im crazy but mcnr is life! ♥️  what about u guys, dont u love it when u ambush someone in sultan on 4v1 and yell ez in main chat 😂 😂 bro best feeling ever i feel supreme above all. What about others

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 09:54:14 am »
Wish the best luck for ya ♡

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2023, 05:08:57 pm »
i so much love mcnr i just gotta play it like each day, you feel me homie? Like once i couldnt join to play it due to lack of sleep and i dreamt mcnr and getting banned 😢 was one of my worst dreams so far i woke up screaming and took me some time to console myself bruh it was super stressful like i still shake solely on the thought of it 😭 but also what i love is talking about mcnr on social media to friends and other people i know because that talk fulfills me inside out i feel reborn when i talk about mcnr and i think im crazy but mcnr is life! ♥️  what about u guys, dont u love it when u ambush someone in sultan on 4v1 and yell ez in main chat 😂 😂 bro best feeling ever i feel supreme above all. What about others

Offline Devon007

• Respect: +12/-4
  • >.<
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Devon007
  • Discord name: Devon007#4844
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2023, 05:14:46 pm »
Bye, sir. we might meet again in future someday.

also sell me your house.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:18:37 pm by Devon007 »

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2023, 05:48:32 pm »
Good luck for future and have fun in future 😄

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2023, 04:47:14 am »
hello everyone.

Adjust with English
being a good helper is a great thing ever,you cleared every doubts which i had and thank u for that frank, WILL BE REMEMBERED.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2023, 03:00:58 pm »
Ahh yes perfect helper... has Completed the art of english .. super useful ill miss u bro

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2023, 05:26:14 pm »
Ahh yes perfect helper... has Completed the art of english .. super useful ill miss u bro
so u might  the one, who gave him that certificate ryt?

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2023, 12:12:10 am »
Ignore negative posts.
Good luck!

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2023, 07:03:46 am »
bye hve fun somejwo

Offline buba

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: buba
  • Discord name: buba #3901
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2023, 12:18:11 am »
Join US! Apply Here