Author Topic: Remove withdrawal allowance  (Read 540 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Remove withdrawal allowance
« on: May 28, 2023, 08:11:59 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 10, 2023, 07:38:53 pm »
Withdrawal allowance is a evil way to force people... i suggest to decrease the taxes time payout instead of forcing people withdrawing 100k every 30 minutes... it's annoying you can't move your money as you wish... i got the point but you don't give any chance to players who didn't knew about it, did you warn everyone before adding that allowance thing ? why i should be forced to pay 400k taxes instead of sharing money with the community ?

Please make taxes payout faster and remove allowance... it's evil wasting money like this, i didn't know why should i pay due to my inactivity ? i mean if a player with much money in bank logging after months is just forced to lose money for taxes, this isn't free will you should give the chance to the community to decide if they want to have their money in hand or just getting robbed... no way you already pinned a 10 M limit, if you want to earn more than 10M you're forced to pay taxes or getting robbed, i can't understand this way to lift money, just give me a reason and i would shut the fuck up.

@Mike can i ask how much time between taxes payouts ? just decrease it man and give free will to everyone, we already forced to if we want to earn and store more than 10 M

EDIT: i noticed the taxes payouts time is 168 minutes, by decreasing it as well we all would be free to move our money as we wish...

ahah and i was about to donate and getting fucked hard, i would rather earn 200m by donating instead of getting this treatment

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 08:56:36 pm by 51ck51ck »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Remove withdrawal allowance
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 10:02:12 pm »
Mike isn't going to read all of this, keep it short and simple.

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 10:18:04 pm »
Mike isn't going to read all of this, keep it short and simple.

decrease the taxes payouts to 32 mins / 64 mins and remove withdrawal allowance, good now ?

a developer understandable value obviusly

anyway there is a way to avoid allowance, but this is a really useless thing if you pinned already a 10 M limit, i can't believe in that shit update... you made it on purpose 168 minutes ? you kidding me ? ahah
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:36:09 pm by 51ck51ck »

Offline AllyLily

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LoneTraveler
  • Discord name: AlliedTalks
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 06:36:27 pm »
you made it on purpose 168 minutes ?

Yes, the update itself was on purpose. We understand that it's widely unpopular and recognize that players need more incentives to spend money instead of it just getting eaten up by the server, but Mike was pretty adamant about adding it there and then, so...

The precise time span I'm not sure about, might be up for debate going forward.