Author Topic: How can i play ?  (Read 371 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
How can i play ?
« on: May 24, 2023, 07:04:10 pm »
Assuming i won't waste my in game money, i'm here to ask how can i play by this way...

After a review of the last updates, you're now fucking forced to waste your money by paying a lot of taxes or getting robbed hard.

If you decide to lift and spend all your money and keep just 5m in houses and 5m in bank for vehicle armor and things, you'll maybe avoid taxes but if you lose your houses for inactivity you're gonna lose everything (the 5m stored in 5 different houses safe)

I'm wrong ? or you won't get automatically refunded if you lose houses for inactivity (safe stored money) ?

this is pointless and unfair for people fucked their ass to earn money... don't tell me you're forcing people to avoid money addiction or just to play and spend their money, because you already pinned a money limit to 10 millions, at least let us store those 10 millions safely.

10 millions limit could be fine for me but why should i lose my money for inactivity ? what's the point ?

if i buy 5 shitty unowned houses just to store my money, at least i should be able to get a refund if i cannot play for 1 month or more.

there are so many things i can't handle/understand, i won't be asking for pointless things if i understand the point of your updates.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK I SHOULD PLAY HERE, I DON'T CARE YOUR FUCKING MONEYBUGS, I LIKE TO PLAY AND I WANT TO EARN BY THE RULES.

NOT HERE TO ASK CHANCES TO KEEP MORE THAN 10 M IF YOU ALREADY PINNED THIS LIMIT, YOU CAN MAYBE INCREASE IT A LITTLE BIT ASSUMING THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH 50 millions + OR MAYBE 100 millions + BUT THIS ISN'T MY ISSUE, I WON'T KEEP MORE THAN THE MONEY I NEED TO PLAY BUT BY THIS WAY IS LITTERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

I HAVE 15 millions -> I SPEND 5 millions -> I STORE THE 10 millions LEFT (5 in houses and 5 in bank) -> I USE BANK MONEY TO PLAY AND SAFE STORED MONEY IF I'M IN NEED -> I'M GONNA LOSE THE MONEY STORED IN MY HOUSES FOR INACTIVITY -> I'M OBVIUSLY FORCED TO ABUSE A MONEY BUG TO START BACK PLAYING (assuming robbing and earning is hard as fuck sometimes)

WHAT'S THE POINT ? OK WITH YOUR UPDATE BUT AT LEAST MAKE AN AUTOMATIC REFUND FOR SAFE STORED MONEY IF YOU LOSE YOUR HOUSES FOR INACTIVITY, I WON'T BE FORCED TO VISIT MY HOUSES (just to save money) LIKE I WAS FORCED IN SACNR AND I WON'T BE FORCED TO WITHDRAW EVERYTIME I QUIT THE GAME.

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP MORE THAN 10 millions YOU DECIDE IF YOU PREFER BEING ROBBED BY THE PLAYERS OR JUST LOSE MONEY FOR TAXES, I GET THE POINT BUT AT LEAST WE CAN FUCKING STORE SAFELY THOSE 10 MILLIONS  ?

someone told me i'm bossing or something, it isn't bossing i feel i'm annoying pming people about those things so i'm here to ask to the community how can i play, i know sometimes i'm rude by the ways i do things... how do you guys save your 10 millions, i won't be addicted in visiting my properties, criticism apart i need a solution.

retardism comment -> i'll start being rude
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 07:26:11 pm by 51ck51ck »

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Re: How can i play ?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 08:55:23 pm »
remove my infraction point and i will be back, otherwise i'm gonna quit for other 6 months, i can't play with a fucking psychologist annoying 24/7 you should show some respect, i'm 27 years old and you bunch of retarded nerds don't know anything about me

before judging people life, watch yours

mike if you haven't something to say about it, just meet, share your address i'll come in england if you're too scared to come in italy asshole

i'll teach you what the respect word means fucking british pussy

see you in november mfkers, when my infraction point expired.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 08:57:46 pm by 51ck51ck »

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: How can i play ?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 09:10:10 pm »
Not sure what you're currently dealing with, but I hope everything turns out good for you. Take some time off from this community.