Author Topic: Cop boats  (Read 1238 times)

Rated 7 times

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Cop boats
« on: June 18, 2020, 08:02:45 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 01, 2020, 04:06:58 pm »
Today i was chasing a suspect (http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3900.msg17116.html#msg17116) swimming  for more than 8 mins i didnt get bored but  i didnt even arrested the suspect that made me wonder about the cop boats. I might have mention this before but i dont rememberif it was a suggestion i checked suggestions and didnt find nothing simillar. The situation went more then few km away from the place we jumped at and at that moment i wished i had a boat or something so i could kill/arrest the suspect. Even tho he drowned and ended in jail  i still should go back swimming and lose 8+ more minutes of my life cuz somebody was messing with me  :) I suggest that cops above rank 7-8 maybe could spawn boat nvm if the boat does have or doesnt have weapons but just a normal regular boat so you can chase any other criminal on water  Thanks for reading this and please rate it so we know should we or shouldnt we chase suspects on boats. Have a nice day ;]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 09:51:32 pm by Astronaut »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Cop boats
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 08:17:55 pm »
I don't see anything that can stop this to be added,this should be implemented! But I heard there will be boat shop in the future ,and predator is probably of the plan as well.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 02:59:44 am »
dont forget to rate post

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 12:15:58 pm »
Yeah I'll add 'Request Predator Boat' to the cop menu when I can, it should be very straightforward apart from going around and saving coordinates for possible boat spawns. Most docks/jettys have boats that spawn on them already, so the boats would have to spawn nearby them or next to them or something. I'll have to look around. I supposed they can spawn at a sort of shallow beach or something. If the cop is in the water and not near a boat spawn it could spawn next to them.
View trailers here.