Author Topic: Remove /1v1  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
Re: Remove /1v1
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2023, 04:41:41 pm »
+1 that shit was fun asf

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2023, 08:34:03 am »
1v1s are good for tranining when you join in the server or just for fun against a friend, but people has ruined it by sizing their d*cks who is better deathmatcher. 1v1's can be made in a different way as boxing, no guns just your fists with people who can join to watch the fight. Something like an event, they'll have for example 1 minute to prepare to join & spectate the fight (people who haven't a single star, cause it can be abused)
If this 1v1 boxing event is made instead of current duels, it will have even sense of training your fight skills in fitness (but elbow one should be removed).
You can train in other servers as well.

overboss

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2023, 08:36:27 am »
I'd love this to happen than limiting the 1v1 usage. It was better when players used to 1v1 on the streets and it looks more fair. I'd love to see this getting approved or implemented instead.

Andualem653

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2023, 09:51:05 am »
You're saying like having a /1v1 command helps with the lack of activities and interactions. It doesn't, in fact it makes it even worse. Right now I've seen shit, where innocent civilians, who have unlimited amount of resources and money, are spamming /1v1 on a repeat until the server dies, due to the cops who are hilariously overpowered have no suspects to arrest. Which in that case literally makes it a DM server.

It doesn't make any sense for this gamemode to have a command to teleport you out of the main world for a duel. It has never been a problem for 2 players to organize a proper duel outside of the active city with spectators and shit. Killing or attacking another player shouldn't go without the risk of cops showing up on the spot.

Players who have millions in the bank and are whining about duels being unfair in the main world should instead blame this on overpowered cops not on this shit. Get fucking real lol

Also what does turning off duel chat messages have anything to do with this suggestion ;D
I support this idea since this is a CNR server as you said killing/attacking another player shouldn't go without the risk of cops showing up on the spot

Offline Stylebender

• Respect: +50/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2023, 12:00:05 pm »
@Mike You're seeking realism - It surely isn't realistic that there is command, which teleports players out of the main world for a duel without having the consequences of cops showing up. This command shouldn't exist in a CnR server and the community agrees with it.

The current script is already perfect for players to organize their own duels since players are first grounded instead of killed instantly.

Would you this time not reject or ignore this suggestion without giving a proper explanation?

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2023, 12:01:10 pm »
Recently I saw gang members organizing 1v1's on the streets, It worked very well. This suggestion should be really considered.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2023, 08:46:22 pm »
This won’t make a cnr server appear more cnr. -1

If you want more cnr then this might help,

Problem: Unlocking safes and collecting cash can get tedious, especially when I don’t have any sound, and having to smash the already degraded sprint key to collect the cash, made me hesitant/bored to rob stores.

Solution: just crouching at the safe should be enough to collect the cash from it after a certain countdown (eyes/brain/keyboard friendly solution).

Problem: I hate robbing banks because you’ve got to worry about other robbers killing you. Cops are not as big of an issue, I can avoid them by seeing who’s the closest cop.

Solution: Please distribute the bags to say 4 banks and add cool downs for robbing them, why does it have to be a single bank?

Find a compromise for us that want to play casual and not competitive (please don’t focus on solutions that favors crews).

Offline Stylebender

• Respect: +50/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2023, 09:14:10 pm »
This won’t make a cnr server appear more cnr. -1

If you want more cnr then this might help,

You clearly have trouble understanding what this suggestion is all about.

Instead of arguing my points on why the /1v1 system should be removed, you decided to throw out some random quotes from god knows where and which have nothing to do with this suggestion.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:17:35 pm by Stylebender »

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2023, 09:54:37 pm »
You clearly have trouble understanding what this suggestion is all about.

Instead of arguing my points on why the /1v1 system should be removed, you decided to throw out some random quotes from god knows where and which have nothing to do with this suggestion.

Sounded like you just wanted it removed because it bothers you seeing it in a cnr server, now that I see your reasons, my vote remains -1. You want to gather up a crowd for a duel then you can do that, no one is forcing you, otherwise /1v1. A command cannot possibly force people to play in ways they don't want to.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 10:01:09 pm by Myself117 »

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2023, 04:02:50 pm »
rip server

Offline Ralsei

• Banned