Author Topic: Remove /1v1  (Read 2689 times)

Rated 13 times

Offline Stylebender

• Respect: +50/-23
    • View Profile
Remove /1v1
« on: May 18, 2023, 12:50:10 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 03, 2023, 07:36:32 pm »
Who thought it was a good idea to add /1v1 to a cnr server

It has completely killed the idea of players meeting up at some spot to run some duels. There are already limited options for players to interact with eachother and most of the times you just see people spamming /1v1s in a dying, unbalanced cnr server.

I am writing this topic, knowing that these type of suggestions will be ignored no matter the feedback from the community.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Remove /1v1
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 12:54:14 pm »
I'd like to add something to this, even though It's a really good and needed suggestion. To make It a bit better, crimes related to violence should grant you lower wanted level depending on distance between criminal and a cop. For example: You kill someone in Angel Pine, closest cop is in LV. You shouldn't get most wanted but rather 4-5 wanted level. That'd make more sense and encourage player interaction, even just to kill eachother.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 01:13:23 pm »
1v1s are good for tranining when you join in the server or just for fun against a friend, but people has ruined it by sizing their d*cks who is better deathmatcher. 1v1's can be made in a different way as boxing, no guns just your fists with people who can join to watch the fight. Something like an event, they'll have for example 1 minute to prepare to join & spectate the fight (people who haven't a single star, cause it can be abused)
If this 1v1 boxing event is made instead of current duels, it will have even sense of training your fight skills in fitness (but elbow one should be removed).
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 01:16:23 pm by Dimitar »

Offline Stylebender

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 01:16:31 pm »
1v1s are good for tranining when you join in the server or just for fun against a friend, but people has ruined it by sizing their d*cks who is better deathmatcher. 1v1's can be made in a different way as boxing, no guns just your fists with people who can join to watch the fight. Something like an event, they'll have for example 1 minute to prepare to spectate the fight (people who haven't a single star, cause it can be abused)

You don't need /1v1 command that suddenly just teleports you to a virtual world for a duel. All you'd need to do is arrange a spot and meet him outside the active city or some shit.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 01:30:45 pm »
You don't need /1v1 command that suddenly just teleports you to a virtual world for a duel. All you'd need to do is arrange a spot and meet him outside the active city or some shit.

True that. My idea was to replace /duel cmd with anything different. But I totally agree removing current duels.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 01:56:31 pm »
tbh, sacnr did /duel better.

instead of teleporting you to some interior, you dueled where you are currently, and didn't gain wanted levels or shit for it

and if an outsider attacked you, it just cancelled the duel

Offline Stylebender

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 02:08:18 pm »
well tell me how can i 1v1 my niggas while theres 20 cops online waiting for 1 guy to turn red ?
i tried to bring that back when i was 1v1ing buba and meirda, we did 3 1v1s before getting jumped by cops.
the idea of sacnr 1v1s  is good but 321 mike: "Copying Other Servers" type of reply

It's still better to have cops show up outside of the active city to break up illegal activity and groups of criminals than having 10 innocent players spamming /1v1 command between eachother. Players teleporting to a virtual world is not how a cops and robbers server should work lmao

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2023, 02:20:49 pm »
the idea of sacnr 1v1s  is good but 321 mike: "Copying Other Servers" type of reply

Lmao, over half of mcnr features are basically copypasted from other servers aswell

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2023, 03:00:36 pm »
sacnr 1v1 bootleg sounds like the best solution to this.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 06:02:08 pm »
how about a setting to turn off duel chat messages?

If we remove 1v1 then players will bitch about the fact that robbing bank is the only thing they can do + people bitching about 1v1 in main world aren't fair, they are underquipped, they got RDMed and blah-blah-blah + random players/cops can't interefere which means people won't bitch about that.

tl;dr this is a contest who's bitching the most.

Offline Stylebender

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2023, 07:10:56 pm »

If we remove 1v1 then players will bitch about the fact that robbing bank is the only thing they can do + people bitching about 1v1 in main world aren't fair, they are underquipped, they got RDMed and blah-blah-blah + random players/cops can't interefere which means people won't bitch about that.

You're saying like having a /1v1 command helps with the lack of activities and interactions. It doesn't, in fact it makes it even worse. Right now I've seen shit, where innocent civilians, who have unlimited amount of resources and money, are spamming /1v1 on a repeat until the server dies, due to the cops who are hilariously overpowered have no suspects to arrest. Which in that case literally makes it a DM server.

It doesn't make any sense for this gamemode to have a command to teleport you out of the main world for a duel. It has never been a problem for 2 players to organize a proper duel outside of the active city with spectators and shit. Killing or attacking another player shouldn't go without the risk of cops showing up on the spot.

Players who have millions in the bank and are whining about duels being unfair in the main world should instead blame this on overpowered cops not on this shit. Get fucking real lol

Also what does turning off duel chat messages have anything to do with this suggestion ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 07:15:45 pm by Stylebender »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2023, 07:13:21 pm »
Linking this to just to back up the suggestion's sense. It worked in the past and there was no reason to change It to what it is now.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2023, 08:49:33 pm »
...most of the times you just see people spamming /1v1s in a dying, unbalanced cnr server...

Sounds like you don't want your chat to be spammed.

...Players who have millions in the bank and are whining about duels being unfair...

Cop balance...ah yes...any talk about gameplay balance at this very moment is useless until 1.15 is released with new features to address that issue. I've told that countless times, let 1.15 come out and then we can talk about what needs to be changed&added.

Offline Stylebender

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2023, 09:06:48 pm »
Sounds like you don't want your chat to be spammed.

Cop balance...ah yes...any talk about gameplay balance at this very moment is useless until 1.15 is released with new features to address that issue. I've told that countless times, let 1.15 come out and then we can talk about what needs to be changed&added.

What the actual fuck man?

This particular suggestion doesn't have anything to do with my chat getting spammed or cop balancing. It's about the fact that /1v1 command is not supposed to exist on a cops and robbers server and it could easily be removed with next update. An update which has already become a meme at this point really lol.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2023, 09:59:25 pm »
This could potentially bring the server back to life a bit, don't know why or how this was even accepted in the first place, either way +1.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2023, 10:13:10 am »
Who thought it was a good idea to add /1v1 to a cnr server

It has completely killed the idea of players meeting up at some spot to run some duels. There are already limited options for players to interact with eachother and most of the times you just see people spamming /1v1s in a dying, unbalanced cnr server.

I am writing this topic, knowing that these type of suggestions will be ignored no matter the feedback from the community.

Never thought someone from this community will show up with this suggestion. Never thought this illogical stuff would be added. Mike already told that TDM will be added, so remove this fucking duel. How pathetic it is.

Mike must remove it.

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2023, 02:47:52 pm »

lappa kotte ahv

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2023, 11:34:03 am »
I'm supporting this idea

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2023, 12:59:06 pm »
the only upside for the 1vs1 command is that it helped to catch numerous aimbotters

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2023, 02:32:12 pm »
I remember seeing players dueling together at different locations, Mostly infront of the gunshops, Like an underground illegal competition, Doesn't exist anymore... Only 1v1 spams in the chatbox..