Author Topic: ranja.1337 quit to avoid death  (Read 566 times)

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
ranja.1337 quit to avoid death
« on: May 16, 2023, 06:17:05 am »
Your in-game nameBode
Their in-game nameranja.1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)some mins ago
DetailsSo i was fighting like 6 players and i knocked down ranja then he quit to avoid death.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/RJkxrzq
https://imgur.com/CtxCggL
https://imgur.com/jG514nv

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
Re: ranja.1337 quit to avoid death
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 06:40:58 am »
I my honest and transparent opinion, you're a douchebag. You waste everyone's time, you connected for like, what? 20 minutes from civilian to a cop when you see my name red/orange? I was in the middle of a fight between 'Censored' player and you with your yellow name rammed your car into me. Two to five minutes later I see your name blue and, of course, target me because you know I despise your existence. And what do you do? Straight to me. There was no point of having another kill from you since I was already down.

I say this wholeheartedly when I admit that you're a clown with all the letters. You made this report just to show how shitty you can be. If it was a new player that did this you wouldn't waste your time here on the forums, or would you? (This was a rhetoric question don't bother to answer, in case your low IQ didn't catch.)

P.S.: When I was typing down this, your crewmate Dragon. helped me go to the hideout with a moneybag, this small gesture just goes to show that even your teammates have more values than you.

You're a clown.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 07:45:13 am »
I my honest and transparent opinion, you're a douchebag. You waste everyone's time, you connected for like, what? 20 minutes from civilian to a cop when you see my name red/orange? I was in the middle of a fight between 'Censored' player and you with your yellow name rammed your car into me. Two to five minutes later I see your name blue and, of course, target me because you know I despise your existence. And what do you do? Straight to me. There was no point of having another kill from you since I was already down.

this is your justification that you are q2a ?
Well let me answer you something you said about me. I was civ and there is nothing to do i found 6 people mw are killing cops. I asked Censored if he want my help or not. By the way, you have many illusions in your brain. You're trying to prove that I found you orange and turned the cop (target you) that's not true I wasn't even driving the car I was the shooter. I did not even ask censored to go to you, he went to a group of mw because he ded by them and you were one of them.

P.S.: When I was typing down this, your crewmate Dragon. helped me go to the hideout with a moneybag, this small gesture just goes to show that even your teammates have more values than you.

You're a clown.
Well he helped you because he was criminal same as you and here I was the cop and you were the warrents. I was working like a normal cop, I didn't even care about you. Stop being aggressive to me because I'm doing my job in-game.
Your name should be on this list but you q2a "ex manager"

In fact, you are wasting my time, the time of staff member, who will read that report with your words that have nothing to do with your q2a.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 08:33:13 am by Bode »

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 08:35:59 am »
I don't even bother reading your response.

You're a clown.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 08:40:12 am »
Restrain urself from useless comments

-Topic locked

Offline Stylebender

• Respect: +50/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 08:44:10 am »
@ranja You should not quit the server while you're downed and about to get killed. Failing to obey these rules in the future will result in a proper punishment.

Player has been warned.