Author Topic: 6 MONTH infraction  (Read 401 times)

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
  • Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
6 MONTH infraction
« on: May 14, 2023, 02:10:49 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   
Your in-game name   [HC]BUSTCARL_STF
Ban or infraction appeal?   BAN
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   toay 10 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and details   Staff insult
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   coz how is "tf XDDD" consider as toxic statement
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   Avenger
Any more information to provide? So i was talking to a civilian he was telling me to add him to discord or something then he sits in my car i went after Avenger i was gonna br him then Message from admin came saying a passenger cannot sit with a cop so i sai ok we were just talking he said consider this as a warning i said ok then idk maybe it was admin mistake or maybe intention i have no clue he says to me "suck my dick" i was like confused i thought is the admin my frien like akeno/roro or anyone so i said "tf XDDD" then he puts me into admin jail and gives me infraction for toxic statement towards staff. Now hear me out how in the world is "tf XDD" an insult an lets assume even if it is an insult why did u said to me "suck my dick" .

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: 6 MONTH infraction
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 02:45:45 pm »
@BUSTCARL I believe the infraction has been revoked, sorry for the inconvenience caused.