Author Topic: infraction appeal  (Read 512 times)

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
infraction appeal
« on: May 12, 2023, 07:13:05 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game namerenzy
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneday before yesterday
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCop Hunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?First of all, if some admins remember rules, they'll know cop hunt reports can't be handled with a video evidence which is less than 30 minutes prior the incident(screenshot attached). I still was punished with a video which was cropped in the report's favor and was like 1-2 minutes prior the incident.

Secondly, as @stacJ explained before in this report https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15469.0.html , we shot this guy multiple bullets after he jumped on our car when we were wanted which is enough to be considered as a warning. He still decided to stay there. How can I know if he's waiting for backup, or if he's trying something smart ass? he had more than enough time to leave the area but he decided to stay there for a long time. He could've 1 rammed me to death as it is possible. @Gamers1412 himself accepted that this guy was baiting us so he can post a report (screenshot attached). As far as I know, baiting someone so you can report him isn't allowed as you're disrupting another player's experience on the game. The reporter should've been punished but instead I got the punishment.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? @Gamers1412 think I should've warned the player first but I literally shot him multiple times, thats enough of a warning.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no need
Any more information to provide?This complain in my view wasn't even worth viewing as according to the Community Manager, Staff won't even look at a cop hunt complain if it's not meeting the requirements. I'd like one of the Experienced Staff Member to take care of this appeal as Gamers' not even following the rule made by the CM for admins.

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
Re: infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 09:34:10 pm »
Damn dude, i tought the case was closed and you learned the lesson but this is not the case so i will reply because i'm the player who make the Report, so lets get straight to the discussion:
we shot this guy multiple bullets after he jumped on our car when we were wanted which is enough to be considered as a warning.
First of all, do you have any video evidence that SHOW me jumping on top of your car while Handling a weapon and Aiming at you?

First of all, if some admins remember rules, they'll know cop hunt reports can't be handled with a video evidence which is less than 30 minutes prior the incident(screenshot attached). I still was punished with a video which was cropped in the report's favor and was like 1-2 minutes prior the incident.
I've provided a video which is not 30 minutes long because i cannot rec 24h with my microwave pc by the way i've provided screenshot of the action logs 30 minutes before the rulebreak happened, and also a video (started rec when you 2 rushed to me for /rob).

Now i will explain the situation ONE MORE TIME so it will be clear for who will manage this Appeal.

1. Me and AllxDav (we was in the same room with my internet because we are neighboors) was doing a Crime Scene Investigation job in Ganton.

2. While we was searching for the clues, you and stacJ came from the street between CJ House and Ryder House and you started shooting before i could realize you 2 was there because i was searching for the damn clues (in this precise time i was in the Basket Court), me and AllxDav was not shooting to ANY of you 2, i said him to dont do anything because they will rob and go for their own (hopefully), also i was trying to avoid being robbed by running in the backyard of Sweet House (how shown in the video) and started the record so i could provide a proof in the case some of you will do a rulebreak.

3. Video shown clearly what happens, i got robbed and suddendly came in ganton 1 car with 2 cops and 1 car with 2 MW's (mostwanted and souz) the car with cops has been literally melted by stacJ renzy souz and mostwanted, in the meantime i was just watching the scene on-foot waiting for them to finish and then go away with AllxDav but this didnt happened, AllxDav was doing parkour on roof trying to avoid the fight but he got killed by someone, and when all was dead i've entered the car trying to GO AWAY, you said " He could kill me with 1 ram " well you can't say that because you didnt give me the time to TURN ON the engine of LSPD car, and we all known that this car don't have a very fast acceleration that will let me able to KILL YOU with a single RAM plus i was surrounded by all of you , mostwanted in the right side of car and you (Renzy) in the left side of the car, only [NYPD]Fabry is dumb enough to try a suicide move like this.

https://streamable.com/lhh2wd

The video starts with me getting robbed from stacJ and renzy, at the same time i was warning you will be reported for Cophunt because was shooting me in the seconds before my record starts (as you can see my armour bar is almost gone, guess who's the toke it)

By the way, in the following seconds i was still typing in the keyboard and at the same time the other cops and mw's came in Ganton, while i was only watching the scene i got almost killed by some shoots, and my friend AllxDav was just trying to avoiding the fight in the roof, you can see it by slowing down the video and zooming at him he was standing without handlin a gun with health almost gone and then got killed by Souz (deathlog dialog show it too, i'm also saying this to prove that i'm not lying and i'm saying the thruth).

Now lets take a look on what you said
Cattura" border="0
Now my question is: why you asked me sorry for what you did if you think you DID NOT cophunted me?

This complain in my view wasn't even worth viewing as according to the Community Manager, Staff won't even look at a cop hunt complain if it's not meeting the requirements.
In this case i'm a player who can't RECORD every game week (as is suggested to do) because my PC is old and fucked up and i play on an average FPS between 30-60  (without explosions or big shootout, or clean weather, if you dont believe me ask admin to spect me 24h and they will confirm i'm sayin the thrut, by the way the video i provided run at 20/30 fps), so i can only record when i think is needed, so in that case i tought it was needed, so what you saying is literally " he did not recorded 30 minutes video so you cannot decide if i'm a rulebreaker or not " well you are wrong.

@Gamers1412 himself accepted that this guy was baiting us so he can post a report (screenshot attached).
It could be a baiting in any others circumstances, but i was doing a police job from at least 3 minutes before you came in Ganton with your friend searching for troubles by 2 cops doing a solitary mission far from Bank or any other HotZone (like Bank or Ammunation)

If i'm not blind i clearly see a couple of NPC and a LSPD Car with siren just near my LSPD Car which prove that we was there many minutes before you 2 asses come to us seekin for trouble, this to prove the fact that me and AllxDav was here for a Job and not for bait players.
Cattura2" border="0
You talk about "ruining the player experience" what about my fucking newbie friend that was doing a Police Job for the first time but you came and ruined it.

I'm not here to ruin the experience of noone, i was just trying to enjoy the mission with my friend while explaining him what to do, but it was not possible and we should say thanks to you i guess.

This is my friend that was just trying to avoid the fight on the roof of an house and he was not handlin a gun, but [K12]souz killed him
32" border="0
Immagine" border="0
You can also check the video just focus your view on the Minimap you will see the CYAN BLIP being chased by RED BLIP until he die.

In my conclusion i think @Gamers1412 did his job correctly in this Report, and you @renzy are just a hothead who search troubles but this time you got your head in a wall, and you are trying to defend yourself without any evidence and without any witness and any solid argument in your favor (because you cant).

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 12:24:51 am by Stratocaster »
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: infraction appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 05:53:47 am »
If you had any inkling that Stratocaster might ram you, you should have immediately moved away from the front of the car, instead of shooting the accused in the head, this tragedy may have been avoided.

While it is true that leaving the area during a violent altercation may be a viable option, it is crucial to note that Stratocaster could have been waiting for everyone to depart to resume their job duty. Furthermore, your actions prior to the event, such as provoking Stratocaster and encouraging others to rob them, may have contributed to the escalation of the situation.

As for the rule established by Karbz requiring a 30-minute video for a cophunt complaint, it is worth considering the clarity and sufficiency of the evidence being presented before making a decision.

If you intended to seek retribution for Stratocaster's previous actions such as jumping on top of your car and provoking you, it may have been more appropriate to take action earlier and avoid any unnecessary infractions. Moreover, as there is no video evidence to support your claim of Stratocastor jumping on your car, we are unable to take any action at this time.

However, it is worth mentioning that @Stratocaster could have made a more prudent decision than standing in the crossfire, as doing so may appear as if you are deliberately enticing other players to report them. However, the intention behind your actions is a separate matter.

May this be a lesson for all the parties involved.
Infractions will stay and @Stratocaster is warned.

Denied.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 06:03:07 am by DabbingPitbull »