Author Topic: reduce permament ban time!😢😢😢😢😢  (Read 625 times)

Offline 99k

• Banned
  • Busta
  • Respect: +6/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 99k.
  • Discord name: 99k#0277
reduce permament ban time!😢😢😢😢😢
« on: May 09, 2023, 05:00:04 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3898
Your in-game name99k.
Ban or infraction appeal?banned
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneits was really bad time so i forget!
Ban/infraction reason and detailsGriefing,ban evasion
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i was did Griefing on some player by my high ping because i realy dnot know about this but now i fully understand what is  Griefing and why is not allow do this. and sorry for this . and brother was did ban evasion because he mad as me
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?nothing more much my rev on cop so i want to distory car to ez kill and and my brother is mad.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?im also single in game and real life
Any more information to provide?i cant wait any more time because permament is too long time more then 99k years and my pc cant run any cops and robbers games. and other cop and robbers is  not good as mcnr and high end  feature. and my life so boring without mcnr atleast reduce my punishment time. but if you dinied my appeal so plz save my 2 home  because it is too hard to buy. and my all word is over

Offline WAP

• Respect: +22/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Re: reduce permament ban time!😢😢😢😢😢
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 04:39:55 am »
wtf is this appeal 💀💀

im also single in game and real life

i cant wait any more time because permament is too long time more then 99k years

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: reduce permament ban time!😢😢😢😢😢
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 02:52:40 pm »
Nope, apply again after 6 months.