Author Topic: Business system  (Read 641 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Business system
« on: April 26, 2023, 08:09:48 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 28, 2023, 10:58:00 pm »
Similar, more detailed suggestion

Sounds interesting, I would consider following features for owning a business:
-gives you passive income (like bank interest system)
-gives you active income depending on how much people buy stuff from your shop (market - lottery tickets, coffee, etc. club - drinks, and so on)
-takes away your money for each cashier and safe robbery (like item replacement inside the house) either in 1:2 ratio or whatever
Of course there should be ability to sell, transfer the business to somebody else, perhaps an upgrade system (like house one) where cashier and safe robbery takes 1.1% longer or something

Wanted to suggest the exact thing until I searched and found this topic.

Some of my ideas:
- Everything that you can enter/buy/receive something should be available to be bought out by players (ammunation, car dealerships, pay'n'spray, cluckin bell, pizza, betting shops and etc..)

- Players can own 3 - 5 different businesses (different explained: you cannot own 2 ammunations (f.e. one in market and one near LV bank)), that means every ammunation in the whole map will have different owners (monopol not allowed)

- Businesses like car dealership, ammunation should be more expensive to buy, but their payout should be much higher than for example if you own cluckin bell, because it is more useful to the players

- Every game weeks player will receive their weekly payout from owning a business, payout will decrease the more players rob it (Crew wars could be initiated by that which will attract players to play more maybe?)
             - If your business is inside the active city, then you will receive your payout (so if you own cluckin bell in Los Santos and ammunation in Angel
               Pine, if the active city is San Fierro, you will only receive payout for ammunation)

- If a player who owns a business or businesses doesn't join the server for a week, he loses them all (the same system as for houses, but the timeline should be much shorter)

- If this system ever gets accepted, it should be implemented once the economy gets fixed

I don't know if players will be interested in this (especially Mike), but I think this could be a really big thing if it's done right. Feel free to share your ideas (I'll update the topic if it gets a big interest).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 08:21:53 pm by Domingo »

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
Re: Business system
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 08:13:57 pm »
I really like the idea of owning businesses. Hopefully it gets implemented.

Also, I think that an empire system should be added similar to VCS (if anyone has ever played it before) like owning drug empires, loan shark, and more.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 04:16:06 am »
ffs Mike don't do other stuff, improve the existing features first. btw it's a +1, but do it later

Offline AllyLily

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LoneTraveler
  • Discord name: AlliedTalks
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 10:00:10 am »
- Everything that you can enter/buy/receive something should be available to be bought out by players (ammunation, car dealerships, pay'n'spray, cluckin bell, pizza, betting shops and etc..)
Will be a good start, but the ultimate goal should be expanding that to most of the businesses that exist in the game and can somewhat be implemented reasonably. Wouldn't it be nice to have optometrist shops around that sell glasses (objects exist in the game) or the hairdresser's (different coiffures also exist as objects), for instance? This can be integrated into the new trucking system as well.

- Players can own 3 - 5 different businesses (different explained: you cannot own 2 ammunations (f.e. one in market and one near LV bank)), that means every ammunation in the whole map will have different owners (monopol not allowed)
I'm pretty sure owning even 5 Ammu-Nations won't even give one a monopoly in a state where there are 13 of those as of today? The only types of business where breaking them up makes sense is probably gyms and the two ITB shops.

Otherwise yeah, I've been thinking of this also.

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2023, 01:59:41 pm »
Business system will be added in 1.15.

(never)
stratosign-V2-1" border="0