Author Topic: Bring back vigilante  (Read 470 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Bring back vigilante
« on: March 30, 2023, 07:57:22 pm »
« Last Rated on: March 30, 2023, 11:08:06 pm »
More civs playing = less cop domination = more fun = higher player count

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Bring back vigilante
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 08:39:44 pm »
No, vigilante only promotes deathmatching. Back when this was a thing, you'd see people ganging up on the most wanted players and killing them repeatedly. Majority of the victims are harmless newbies exploring the server, while others are players who are simply going about their business.

I am sure there are better ways to improve the player base.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 10:08:24 pm »
No, vigilante only promotes deathmatching. Back when this was a thing, you'd see people ganging up on the most wanted players and killing them repeatedly. Majority of the victims are harmless newbies exploring the server, while others are players who are simply going about their business.

I am sure there are better ways to improve the player base.
and now these harmless newbies are being hunted by cheating cops who got nothing to do expect nolife this server
Back when this was a thing crews meant something. server had crews fighting each other and having fun and now all we have is mws ganging up on cops and robbing bank.
Can u tell me one decent player who cried about vigilante ? or yall only looking at the players who join and quit either way cuz u clearly cant do shit against cops.
either way it will get rejected. cuz newbies will cry about it

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 11:03:13 pm »
As long as there is a rule which does not allow anyone to kill most wanted with less than 10.000 score and only most wanted can kill other most wanted, then sure.
may i add* "Also if the person is suddenly loses a star while you are chasing/shooting him... you must stop unless you have been shot at.

Although there still might be problems:
(scenario 1): Happily going to the hideout with a moneybag, collecting the moneybag... a sultan full of criminals starts to drive-by me because i am most wanted.
(scenario 2): I'm Most Wanted trying to get my wanted level lower while in another city... 2 guys in a bullet come up and kill me because i am most wanted.
(scenario 3): Flying in the sky with a shamal while most wanted... a random player comes out of nowhere and rams me while being innocent resulting in my death.
(scenario 4): I respawned at the hospital, a random player starts to kill me as soon as i spawn because i am most wanted.

All of these scenarios are just examples, but it is really stupid to kill somebody for being RED in color and getting 1000$ for it from the police.

Gang Wars could be a thing if "TERRITORY OCCUPATION" would be added, where you can take over a territory while it flashes on the map and a RIVAL gang comes to defend it.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 11:10:47 pm »
No, vigilante only promotes deathmatching.