Author Topic: Dani = self proclaimed god  (Read 581 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Dani = self proclaimed god
« on: March 27, 2023, 04:50:26 pm »
Your in-game name[K]Ralsei
Their in-game nameDani
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Just now.
DetailsIt was dodge the hunter event. Dani was downed and was basically dead, I accidentally stomped him and he died. I got slamdunked and killed, as I said he was basically dead so It didn't matter. Since the event had very high reward of minigun clothign + 950k I'd like to recieve 50% of alleged reward as a recompensate OUT OF DANI'S POCKET
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) Rest in peace.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 04:52:45 pm by Ralsei »

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Dani = self proclaimed god
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 06:26:05 pm »
I accidentally stomped him and he died.
Very well done with putting "accidentally" to make the report on your side but you may lie to anyone but not me, It is none of your concern whether or not I was down either the hoster respawns me or the pilots kill me this was never an accident and is even far from an accident, you are not better than others who I kicked from the event to let you stay after breaking the same rule I treat everyone the same as I treated you there.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 06:43:58 pm »
Very well done with putting "accidentally" to make the report on your side but you may lie to anyone but not me, It is none of your concern whether or not I was down either the hoster respawns me or the pilots kill me this was never an accident and is even far from an accident, you are not better than others who I kicked from the event to let you stay after breaking the same rule I treat everyone the same as I treated you there.

My and my NVIDIA shadowplay's reaction

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 08:30:52 pm »
Current event system has Disable revival and Prevent player damage options.
If Disable revival is enabled, whenever player reaches 1HP, he dies immediately without laying on the ground (downed state)
If Prevent player damage is enabled but Disable revival is disabled, whenever player reaches 1 HP, he can't be killed by other player's direct attacks (punching, shooting).

Dani indeed warned other players not to punch others during the event. That implies that he was allowed to take any action towards participants who didn't follow event rules, including slaying them.
On the other hand, event host, Zack, didn't enable Disable revival option neither disable Prevent player damage option which wouldn't even lead to this situation in the first place.

I believe Dani's actions were justified, however event planning could have been better, settings-wise.

DISMISSED.