Author Topic: Here we go again. Win admin abuse  (Read 943 times)

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
Here we go again. Win admin abuse
« on: March 23, 2023, 08:36:22 pm »
Your in-game nameBode
Their in-game namewin
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Now
DetailsThere is a guy who mentioned win and I was talking to him that he doesn't mess with win
But win gave me a mute. Its been long time win using his power
against me. What's wrong with this guy? I didn't even try to make fun of him
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/3dShWZp
https://imgur.com/x6Y3WmR
https://imgur.com/xbMaH71

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: Here we go again. Win admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 09:01:32 pm »
I suggest you just stop mentioning me, since you got nothing useful to provide towards me - but only fuss.

You're not nice, nor you have ever been respectable towards anyone, all you do is just provoke people with that kind of childish behavior pretending like you did nothing wrong.

Also, If I were to define your actual image, it'd look like this:

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 09:24:13 pm »
May I know why are you taunting him? I mean theres no need to mention him in your every sentence? What are you trying to achieve?

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 09:27:45 pm »
I suggest you just stop mentioning me, since you got nothing useful to provide towards me - but only fuss.

You're not nice, nor you have ever been respectable towards anyone, all you do is just provoke people with that kind of childish behavior pretending like you did nothing wrong.

Also, If I were to define your actual image, it'd look like this:

Well, I don't see that I'm being rude or that I'm trying to make fun of you. If you look at all my words, you will see that I have a reason for saying this. You are still abusing on me and here I am still in staff complaints.
About last photo it was in 2020 or 2021 from [RA]Venom. and i banned for it 6month.  I think Karbz told you that i changed https://imgur.com/TCarjBB
Theres no point to post 2021 photo here.

I'm not trying to upset you, I'm talking about things that happened to me because of you because you're an abuser. I think you blocked me to avoid seeing my message but you still like to see what I say.

Every time you give me punishment, and at the end you say sorry. What is this bullshit?

You have your own problems with me and you meddle with MCNR staff and use your power against me since you can't do anything else.

Edit : If you have some old pictures of me I also have a lot of pictures of how racist & toxic you were

I do not advise you to post any pictures of the past, you are much worse than me. I can prove it now, but there is no importance to prove it, as this is not the topic as I said before
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:13:23 am by Bode »

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 09:32:29 pm »
May I know why are you taunting him? I mean theres no need to mention him in your every sentence? What are you trying to achieve?

I don't do that of course. I talk about him when I see him or remember him. Today I saw someone who mentioned him and deleted it, and I only talked about him that howl getting angry of mention. Well that's right he gave me a mute 1d because I mentioned him to unlock my topic before

And I'm sure you're the person who sent the last picture to him. Please leave the topic to Karbz, I see that you are his friend and will side with him.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 09:34:33 pm »
Can you just admit you're solely targeting me? Every time I use my powers to keep you away, you should learn from it rather than push your limits.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 09:40:10 pm »
Can you just admit you're solely targeting me? Every time I use my powers to keep you away, you should learn from it rather than push your limits.

Every time you make a mistake you have to learn. You are still abusing your power on me. Are he old enough to be an admin in MCNR?

Thats how i see win. Almost close to him

use search engine in discord From Bode66#6875 You will see that I speak well to everyone and joke with them. Well this is just a game we are here to have fun.

Look at this topic : https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14718.0.html
This may not be relevant to the topic here but manager Combean0007 said "Remember, this is internet, people might joke about stuff you say."

Edit : Joking does not mean that I am making fun of you. I didn't even talk to you badly. By the way, that guy did 2 mentions to you in a row with no reason, and you didn't care about him. If it was me let me guess it will be 2 weeks ban?

Well recently I did 2 mentions to you not in a row because you locked my topic and gave me a mute. This proves otherwise you are the person targeting me
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:02:41 am by Bode »

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 09:43:51 pm »
And I'm sure you're the person who sent the last picture to him. Please leave the topic to Karbz, I see that you are his friend and will side with him.
That's the joke of the century, that you have changed, but sure i'll leave the topic to karbz as you wish because I'm his "friend".

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 01:16:25 am »
No.