Author Topic: Some pilotting improvements  (Read 550 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
Some pilotting improvements
« on: March 19, 2023, 08:43:38 pm »
« Last Rated on: March 20, 2023, 08:50:39 pm »
I noticed recently a lack of people flying any airplanes especially after the last update, and here are the reasons of why did that happen:

First of all the rustler's hp has been reduced to 800 which is too low especially after increasing m4 damage on vehicles, basically you shoot some bullets on a car which takes around 200-300 hp max and the plane gets exploded by some m4 shots

2nd of all adding the last rule which prevents cops from chasing non mws, i see no need to add restrictions on rustler since its gun isn't really strong and cant kill anyone by explosion (like seasparrow for example)

I believe if ground cops have the right to disable any criminal vehicle by shooting at it then the same rule should be implemented on rustler (not to mention how hard is it to disable a vehicle using rustler and how long it takes) so what's the point of having that rule ?

please dont tell me that airplanes irl dont chase atm robbers cops also dont use their weapons to disable "atm robbers vehicles'"

3rdly most vehicles have armours so atleast allow cops to armour their rustlers at airport

My solution for balancing it all is simple, allow criminals to steal and fly rustlers, this is the only way to keep things balanced
If you have a cop pilot chasing you and you wanna take your revenge then atleast you should have a chance
(I believe that any civ who steals a rustler should stay as mw untill he leavs the plane)

rustler pilots are too few and there is no need to add more restrictions to it, the problems mentioned above arent only mine, i spoke to faksy and some other pilot about their opinion and we all said the same
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 08:49:26 pm by Dan »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Some pilotting improvements
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 09:00:45 pm »
Amazing suggestion +1

Offline Rivers

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rivers
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 11:06:42 am »
''My solution for balancing it all is simple, allow criminals to steal and fly rustlers, this is the only way to keep things balanced''

- This is not a TDM server ,what a shitstorm would come when random criminals start spraying cops with rustlers

No no no -

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 12:54:34 pm »
''My solution for balancing it all is simple, allow criminals to steal and fly rustlers, this is the only way to keep things balanced''

- This is not a TDM server ,what a shitstorm would come when random criminals start spraying cops with rustlers

No no no -

You need an iq test or something

It’s a gta game bruh what do you expect it to be?

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 07:56:46 am »
Why is this in approved suggestions, I did not put it here. I've argued about all these points before.
View trailers here.