Author Topic: Fix the new tax system  (Read 896 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Rivers

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rivers
Fix the new tax system
« on: March 19, 2023, 04:20:22 pm »
« Last Rated on: March 20, 2023, 03:14:48 pm »
Hello.
Problem is with the new tax system for players who got over 5 million and more..
For example i am playing as a cop almost all the time but if i want to keep my 8million (100k+tax)
There is no possibilities!!!

There's no way i can grind them in 2 hours 45 minutes.
It would be possible in very rare cases

It's unfair and there's no other way to evade it ,either i quit beeing police to just rob stores all the time or just loose my hard earned money so it balances out ,where's the logic?

Suggestion:

-Make money usefull at once so we can invest it someplace else
(Houses don't count as they cost max 200k and you can only own 5 of them)

-Add the option to store money in vehicles or houses + make them rob-able.
So we can evade loosing money every financial period
P.s Also the houses vanishes if player shows inactivity so they will just loose assets if something happens IRL

-Make houses cost more
Money system is left behind in this server and if you have millions it's pretty useless anyway but loosing it will just make players nervous as they will have to run against the TIMER

-For players that are beeing cops make an exceptions so they can do their jobs

-The timer should be atleast 5-7 hours or even more (I'm seriously robbing all day long just to make it even.......)

----------------------------------------

- MAKE MONEY USEFULL FOR ONCE!

It's really frustrating and it needs to be changed or fixed ,even if i can grind those 110k tax in 2:45 ,others with much more money won't stand a chance doing so....

Opinions/Suggestions?

Sincerely,
Rivers
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:06:42 pm by Rivers »

Offline LiveEMG

• Respect: +1/-0
  • SAN News Journalist
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LiveEMG
  • Crew: None
Re: Fix the new tax system
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 06:37:30 pm »
(Houses don't count as they cost max 200k and you can only own 5 of them)

-Make houses cost more
Money system is left behind in this server and if you have millions it's pretty useless anyway but loosing it will just make players nervous as they will have to run against the TIMER

This isn’t true because a rare house could cost up to 10m. But I do agree about the taxes. I think we can make this simple by balancing a tax refund against the taxes. There could be a discussion around how this could play out, but I think it’s the most viable solution. The taxes should be there imo, because the economy should be reined in. A lot of people are ultra rich with no end in sight to their wealth.

Offline Rivers

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 06:39:46 pm »
This isn’t true because a rare house could cost up to 10m. But I do agree about the taxes. I think we can make this simple by balancing a tax refund against the taxes. There could be a discussion around how this could play out but I think it’s the most viable solution. The tax should be there imo because the economy should be reined in, a lot of people are ultra rich with no end in sight to their wealth.

I played today for 6-7 hours and i lost 120'000$ whilst robbing ammunation stores all the time i was on the server - i quit the server because that reason only.
 Taxes is fucking everything up

Offline LiveEMG

• Respect: +1/-0
  • SAN News Journalist
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LiveEMG
  • Crew: None
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 06:49:04 pm »
Okay yes, taxes are frustrating I agree. But what do you think about including the tax refund system? This can return a portion of the money you lose from the taxes.

Offline Rivers

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 06:51:45 pm »
Okay yes, taxes are frustrating I agree. But what do you think about including the tax refund system? This can return a portion of the money you lose from the taxes.

This could work tho +++

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-87
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 06:52:32 pm »
I played today for 6-7 hours and i lost 120'000$ whilst robbing ammunation stores all the time i was on the server - i quit the server because that reason only.
 Taxes is fucking everything up

what u doing with all that money dude

just answer this

Offline Rivers

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 06:57:19 pm »
what u doing with all that money dude

just answer this

Server is based on RPG (roleplay gaming) elements - once the money becomes usefull players could trade it around or even support each other to reach certain goals.

For example if we get atleast one crew/player mass that gives a fuck about servers quality they will make ways to show influence or create new opportunities for others

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 07:01:42 pm »
It doesn't matter if you're playing a cop or a criminal or a law-abiding citizen, taxes are supposed to keep you at bay.
If you want your money to be safe from taxes, store it at your house safe or walk around with big piles of cash in your never-ending wallet. There's risk in any option, all you need is to adapt.

I'm not gonna say that current 2M limit is the best one, perhaps this can be increased a bit to account for majority of players, who are already quite wealthy.

General idea of taxes though is fine.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 07:03:28 pm »
Give me your money and It I'll be safe from taxes

Offline Rivers

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2023, 07:04:11 pm »
It doesn't matter if you're playing a cop or a criminal or a law-abiding citizen, taxes are supposed to keep you at bay.
If you want your money to be safe from taxes, store it at your house safe or walk around with big piles of cash in your never-ending wallet. There's risk in any option, all you need is to adapt.

I'm not gonna say that current 2M limit is the best one, perhaps this can be increased a bit to account for majority of players, who are already quite wealthy.

The limit of withdrawal is 100'000$ per financial period ,that would take me days to withdraw it.

The minus in this that houses vanishes upon certain inactivity time ,who would like to loose few millions just because his PC broke/something happened IRL..It's not an excuse but an issue

- ive been cop for like ever and once the taxes arrived i have not been on copduty just because i've run against the timer robbing ammunations to keep my 8mil...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 07:16:33 pm by Rivers »

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2023, 07:16:38 pm »
The limit of withdrawal is 100'000$ per financial period ,that would take me days to withdraw it.

The minus in this that houses vanishes upon certain inactivity time ,who would like to loose few millions just because his PC broke..It's not an excuse but a known issue

Houses are sold after 30 days of inactivity, whole month.

Offline siSway

• Respect: +1/-33
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sway
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 03:14:37 pm »
Cope with it, the poor ones like me before this update were suffering more than you are currently -1

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 09:44:38 am »

by 2m you meant the eligible amount to get taxed?
if so mike has changed his mind and changed the limit to 5m.