• Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
Job ban
« on: March 06, 2023, 10:53:11 am »
Ban ID (if applicable): Job ban   
Your in-game name:   [HC]BUSTCARL_STF
Ban or infraction appeal?   Job ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone:   today 3:40PM IST   
Ban/infraction reason and details: so i was banned for killing a non threat Dutchman but he was a threat he had guns in his inventory he didnt show it , he killed someone idk who and he was mw so i was chasing him but when i reached him he wasnt mw but had guns So my point is if a person kills someone runs away evade 1 star but still has a gun shouldnt the officer be able to kill him because he murdered someone .
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? Because the admin banned me saying he was not a threat but he was a threat   
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? mentioned above
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   No
Any more information to provide? yes a screenshot saying he had weapons

Note- I am not saying that if a person evades many stars then the officer should be able to kill him i am just saying if he evades 1 star then also we should be able to kill him if he still has weapons.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 11:04:06 am by BUSTCARL »

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
Re: Job ban
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 01:43:57 pm »
The cop rules clearly say that you are not supposed to attack any non threat criminal. Cops are allowed to open fire on Most Wanted criminals only as they are surely a threat. For others, you must check their crimes using /cr [id] before attacking them.

Dutchman was simply running away from you. You attacked him while he was on his bike, and then proceeded to kill him after he started running on foot. All this time he wasn't a threat criminal, you should have tazed and arrested him after disabling his vehicle. You are a rank 10 cop, you should be knowing this by now. Just because a person has weapons in their inventory, it does not make them threat to others. I hope you won't repeat this again.

- Waiting for admin's final response.

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 01:58:32 pm »
The cop rules clearly say that you are not supposed to attack any non threat criminal. Cops are allowed to open fire on Most Wanted criminals only as they are surely a threat. For others, you must check their crimes using /cr [id] before attacking them.

Dutchman was simply running away from you. You attacked him while he was on his bike, and then proceeded to kill him after he started running on foot. All this time he wasn't a threat criminal, you should have tazed and arrested him after disabling his vehicle. You are a rank 10 cop, you should be knowing this by now. Just because a person has weapons in their inventory, it does not make them threat to others. I hope you won't repeat this again.

- Waiting for admin's final response.
Dutchman was a mw when i started chasing him when i reached him he lost 1 star and he had weapon in his inventory so so what did i do wrong he was a threat come on he had a weapon he was a mw but lost 1 star due to evasion

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 04:30:27 pm »
As a cop you should check the /crimes of the warrent you chasing twice before using force on him, if he actually made a threat at the last 5 mins then you have the right to take him down otherwise it will be considered killing non-threat,

I checked your past punishments, you got banned from being on duty as cop because its not the first time you get punished for the same reason and it seems like you didnt learn from your past mistakes yet, read the /coprules properly before going on duty again because your next punishment will be harsher.

i will leave this open for another staff member to decide

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 04:32:14 pm »
As a cop you should check the /crimes of the warrent you chasing twice before using force on him, if he actually made a threat at the last 5 mins then you have the right to take him down otherwise it will be considered killing non-threat,

I checked your past punishments, you got banned from being on duty as cop because its not the first time you get punished for the same reason and it seems like you didnt learn from your past mistakes yet, read the /coprules properly before going on duty again because your next punishment will be harsher.

i will leave this open for another staff member to decide
I am pretty sure he had done an attempted murder or kill in the last 5 mins if not then punish me

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 08:49:07 am »
Looking into.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 02:07:31 pm »
I am not saying that if a person evades many stars then the officer should be able to kill him i am just saying if he evades 1 star then also we should be able to kill him if he still has weapons.
Okay, that wording makes me think that you don't understand that criminal having guns in his hands IS NOT considered as a threat. It has nothing to do with carrying guns in the open.
Threat status is acquired by commiting threat crimes (Assault, Weapon Threat, Murder, Hit&Run, Robbery (involving Clerk), Shooting in Public, Drive-by Shooting) and is active within 5 minutes since the last threat crime was committed.

As for the report, in the screenshots, we can see that Dutchman comitted his last threat crime at 10:06:46 and was killed by BUSTCARL at 10:11:38. By applying math, we can clearly see that BUSTCARL had spare 8 seconds before Dutchman would become non-threat. Kill was valid. Player will be unbanned from Public service jobs. Staff, who issued the punishment, will be talked to about their mistake.

ACCEPTED.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 02:34:13 pm by Combean0007 »