Author Topic: infraction / Appeal  (Read 412 times)

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
infraction / Appeal
« on: March 01, 2023, 11:31:12 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game nameSnakeEye
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone2 days ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsHe provoked me and tagged me several times and I finally got nervous and insulted him. I got a warning on the first day, but when I reported Stalinin and it was confirmed, I saw him the next day.  You can see infracton in the game But it's my first time this happens, I should have just received a warning and after repeating it, I received an infraction again
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because it was my first time and I had received a warning from the manager, but after my report to stalenin, which was confirmed, the next day I saw that I got an infraction?Because my mistake is correct, I got nervous and did something wrong, but I should have received a warning from the managers, which I did, but after 1 day, I don't know what happened.[/‌td]
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?When I went to the game, he kept tagging me and saying nonsense in Farsi and I didn't answer him, but the next time I went to the game and then I got some tags from him and provocative or nervous words.And I responded by using insulting words because he made me completely nervous I agree, I shouldn't have answered and reported him like before, but when I got nervous, I wasn't paying attention because I didn't think he would report me because of the issue he started.This was a serious warning for me and I will not repeat it again and I ask you to delete my infraction
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No one
Any more information to provide?This was a serious warning to me not to offend anyone again and not to get angry easily and I ask you to erase my offense and give it to me if it happens again.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: infraction / Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 01:35:08 am »
Notified a following staff member who's responsible for this case.

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
Re: infraction / Appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 07:31:40 am »
I suggest you to ignore the following player from now on, to avoid such situations. You did cross a limit here, yet it's your first time that you got reported for that.
As a reminder the infraction won't be revoked, but will stay as (warning) infraction, if you're ever seen doing this again, the punishment will be worse.