Author Topic: Infraction Appeal  (Read 502 times)

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Infraction Appeal
« on: February 28, 2023, 06:03:28 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game namedoe
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneJust Now
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBug Exploit. Pressing F near the car while picking up armour
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It most probably is not wrong as I could've done it in the heat of moment.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Foxie and HellBoss attacked us, I was picking up a armor and I unintentionally pressed F to skip the animation (according to the admin who punished as I asked about it in /ask
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Foxie, HellBoss ofc both were there and know about the situation
Any more information to provide?I never had a Bug Exploit Infraction before, I'll be thankful if this can just turn into a 0 point Infraction/Warning.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
Re: Infraction Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 07:22:47 pm »
Hello doe, as you know that avoiding the drop animation is punishable no matter what the situation is.

However, i had a conversation with the staff member who punished you, and i realized that you actually broke that rule in the middle of a fight.

So we decided to keep your infraction, i will leave this open for one more day in case if you have something to say.

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 07:33:00 pm »
Yeah, as I told you up there as well it did happen during a fight. I didn't have my 100% focus on rules because it was kind of a friendly fight because we were always quite chill with each other. + I'm not that much of a regular player so the heat of moment just flashed my focus from the rules, Although I know that it isn't allowed.

Maybe considering this you can give me a 0 point instead of 3. I never had a Bug Exploit Infraction ever before, so it'll be pretty fair if you just give me a warning because of it for now. Hope you understand the situation.

You can now lock the appeal after your reply.

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 07:16:57 am »
Since you have a clean record of infractions and haven't seen you abusing any bugs, i will reduce your points to zero but please keep in mind, this is a warning. If the incident repeats again, i or any other staff members wouldn't let it slide.Goodluck.

Appeal approved.