Author Topic: Mod Complaint against MD045  (Read 929 times)

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Munna
Mod Complaint against MD045
« on: January 31, 2023, 06:35:43 am »
Name: MrKhan
There in-game:  MD045
Reason: non-professional behavior with players
Explanation:

Yesterday an admin issued unfair bans on my forum/discord and in game account which the server manager has now resolved it and an investigation is going on against involved admins but this moderator when I was discord banned, he sent me an inbox and sent me this meme "which is actually laughing".
I do believe moderators carry a good position in server and they should not abuse their position like that.
It's sad to see such non-professional behavior from such old player.
I would like strict action to be taken against this moderator.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: Mod Complaint against MD045
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 08:17:05 am »
Seriously? The second you come back to the forums you start again with these complaints?
I sent you that personally for the toxic history that you had against me, I sent it to you personally as ‘MD045’, and not as ‘a MCNR moderator’. Although it could be confusing at first so I’ll give you that.
I usually don’t/weakly reply to toxic behavior, but ofc the one time I want to react to it (as 90% does) I instantly get reported for it.

Again, you are technically not wrong, but what I sent was from me personally. You are taking something personal from us 2 and see it as a staff problem right now. Sometimes you have to see staff as normal players in the community too.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 08:18:44 am »
kids XD
don't be sheriff

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 08:20:21 am »
Seriously? The second you come back to the forums you start again with these complaints?
I sent you that personally for the toxic history that you had against me, I sent it to you personally as ‘MD045’, and not as ‘a MCNR moderator’. Although it could be confusing at first so I’ll give you that.
I usually don’t/weakly reply to toxic behavior, but ofc the one time I want to react to it (as 90% does) I instantly get reported for it.

Again, you are technically not wrong, but what I sent was from me personally. You are taking something personal from us 2 and see it as a staff problem right now. Sometimes you have to see staff as normal players in the community too.

I've received 1 infraction for messaging Gamers on discord in personal and calling him "Dick". The infraction states that "Abusing staff member".
I dont think you are exception to this rule then, be it individual or as staff member, rule is rule. Act professionally as you are a moderator now.

Rest no worries, I am making second complaint on Aventador as Managers have assured that wait for investigation first so I got enough stuff to report each staff member for all rule breaking individually in span of a month so dont worry for it.

Offline MD045

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 08:27:37 am »
I've received 1 infraction for messaging Gamers on discord in personal and calling him "Dick". The infraction states that "Abusing staff member".
I dont think you are exception to this rule then, be it individual or as staff member, rule is rule. Act professionally as you are a moderator now.

Rest no worries, I am making second complaint on Aventador as Managers have assured that wait for investigation first so I got enough stuff to report each staff member for all rule breaking individually in span of a month so dont worry for it.

You should have made an appeal on that, but the only thing that you are good at is flooding the forums with staff complaints because they don’t agree with your point of view. You might as well make a complaint about every staff member so you wont have to do it later.

Some staff see insults to them as a ‘disrespect to staff’, I’m not really one of them. So you are not 100% wrong if you see it like that.

kids XD
don't be sheriff

Please keep yourself out of this

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 08:29:50 am »
You should have made an appeal on that, but the only thing that you are good at is flooding the forums with staff complaints because they don’t agree with your point of view. You might as well make a complaint about every staff member so you wont have to do it later.

Some staff see insults to them as a ‘disrespect to staff’, I’m not really one of them. So you are not 100% wrong if you see it like that.

Please keep yourself out of this

I'm not here to make infraction appeal, I received infraction for a rule and you fall in it too. Simple as that. Ask managers yourself to resolve that infraction so I might close this complaint but till then you fall under that rule for which I received infraction.

I expect no more replies, Pending managers now.

Offline MD045

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 08:55:26 am »
I'm not here to make infraction appeal, I received infraction for a rule and you fall in it too. Simple as that. Ask managers yourself to resolve that infraction so I might close this complaint but till then you fall under that rule for which I received infraction.

I expect no more replies, Pending managers now.

I return to the staff team after 3-4 years, I still have the old mentality where we are way less strict, more chill and give less harsh punishments. I’m not even a full month in. You mention yourself that I’m an old player.

Sorry for the reply, but you can’t come with something new and then say you don’t expect a reply so I can’t counter it. I will keep my mouth shut unless you come with another argument…

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 12:31:53 am »
kids XD
don't be sheriff

Hm... Weren't you permanent banned before? Do you wanna risk your chances again?

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2023, 01:49:45 pm »
Complaint denied.

I see no 'unprofessional behaviour' here, what I do see tho is a screenshot of a discord chat session that provides me with absolutely 0 context about the situation whatsoever. From what I have seen over the past several days, and heard tonight you're looking for the most minute things to report staff over. Personally I see it as attention seeking,  and you're doing an excellent job at getting the attention of staff.

In the future please provide a stronger case so that managers are able to study, and assess the complaint.