Author Topic: Admin complaint against AvenTadoR [Pending Mike]  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Munna
Admin complaint against AvenTadoR [Pending Mike]
« on: January 30, 2023, 08:16:14 am »
Name: MrKhan
There in-game:  AvenTadoR
Explanation:
With reference to below complaint.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14391.msg68749.html#msg68749

This is funny, the admin I posted complaint against first replied, then locked the topic and said that to wait for managers and then after few hours, he himself replied and closed the topic and moved it to "Denied appeal" with statement "evidence is clear".
I mean which evidence? He never posted any evidence,

And how come the admin I posted complaint against is now closing the complaint, locking the topic and moving it to denied appeals?

Such behavior is not justified, I would like @Mike  to please look into this issue, overall hierarchy of server is violated by this admin.
I would like to have strict action against this admin and also in compensation to my 24 hours wasted, I would like to have something in return as well.

Clear violation of rules posted by Server Owner

How come admin are moving the complaint to "Denied appeals" while it was posted in "Admin complaint area"?
How come my complaint is resolved by the admin that I have reported instead of operation manager?
Why the admin closed the topic without giving me chance to respond?
Why the admin I reported said "Clear evidence" while there is no evidence posted by him.
Tons of other questions as well.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 08:28:06 am by Munna »

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: Admin complaint against AvenTadoR [Pending Mike]
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 08:17:16 am »
I'm also forwarding this complaint now to Mike on discord as Server Manager and Admin have clearly violated admin rules and structure.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 09:15:12 am »
Why make a whole new topic when you can just ask for the evidence in discord for example?
Why going straight to Mike when the server has 7 Managers and 1 Operations Manager that are supposed to handle the staff complaints?

We only punish if we have clear evidence, and we never immediately post the evidence when resolving a ban appeal/complaint.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 09:18:49 am »
Why make a whole new topic when you can just ask for the evidence in discord for example?
Why going straight to Mike when the server has 7 Managers and 1 Operations Manager that are supposed to handle the staff complaints?

We only punish if we have clear evidence, and we never immediately post the evidence when resolving a ban appeal/complaint.

Please do not reply as you have not even read the whole complaint. Complaint was closed and dealt by the admin I reported which is against the server defined rules by Mike. I've posted the screenshot as well, further, staff complaints are dealt by Operation Manager as stated in rules not by admins we report against.

Also, I am not going directly, there is link to my previous complaint as well.
And previous complaint was moved to "Denied appeals" not "Resolved Complaints".

First read the whole topic then reply, and you are not involved so keep your nose out of this business.

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 09:41:49 am »
First of all you are literally faking your money and your donation of 1000 trying to be a cool guy who wants other players to say you are rich. And you were saying You have Mike's personal number Why Don't contact him then Why making ban appeal Also You are literally Telling Other players To RDM and cophunt others. And afterall All The evidence Has been shown to the Managers.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 09:42:48 am »
First of all you are literally faking your money and your donation of 1000 trying to be a cool guy who wants other players to say you are rich. And you were saying You have Mike's personal number Why Don't contact him then Why making ban appeal Also You are literally Telling Other players To RDM and cophunt others. And afterall All The evidence Has been shown to the Managers.
Last warning, if you reply again with your 2 year old English, I will make Staff Complaint against you as well.

Offline MD045

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 09:54:53 am »
Please do not reply as you have not even read the whole complaint.
I have read everything before replying.

I've posted the screenshot as well, further, staff complaints are dealt by Operation Manager as stated in rules.
Why are you mentioning at first that you reported this complaint directly to Mike then?

I can reply to this complaint, because you don’t seem familiar how we work. I let you know why we don’t post the evidence and I’m letting you know who is responsible for staff complaints.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 09:56:24 am »
I have read everything before replying.
Why are you mentioning at first that you reported this complaint directly to Mike then?

I can reply to this complaint, because you don’t seem familiar how we work. I let you know why we don’t post the evidence and I’m letting you know who is responsible for staff complaints.

Last warning, do not reply on this complaint as this has to be dealt by Managers not by wannabee admins, you may try to act cool somewhere else not here.

Offline MD045

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 10:03:10 am »
Last warning, do not reply on this complaint as this has to be dealt by Managers not by wannabee admins, you may try to act cool somewhere else not here.
As soon as I see the opportunity to reply, I’m going to reply…

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 10:11:42 am »
Funny how you have face to Last Warn higher ranks.

The other post was most likely an unban appeal not a staff complaint.

I will show the evidence to managers, and for you how you speak towards higher ranks who tries their best to have controll in the server.

Closing this to avoid spam.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2023, 12:41:56 pm »
Your complaint was initially handled incorrectly, and I apologize on behalf of the staff team. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that such an incident does not occur again. Thanks.