Author Topic: SatlaItay | "Aimbot"  (Read 386 times)

Offline SatlaItay

• Respect: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SatlaItay
  • Discord name: SatlaItay#4295
SatlaItay | "Aimbot"
« on: January 29, 2023, 04:24:04 pm »
Your in-game nameSatlaItay
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonean hour ago
Ban/infraction reason and details"aimbot"
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?im not using aimbot.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?idk i was riding my bike
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?i play solo mostly idk
Any more information to provide?idk why but it feels like since ive started playing here im being targeted, for example in christmas everyone thought i was using obj-finder which i didnt know was a thing till i got banned for it, and then karbz told me to record myself fiding all of them again and got unbanned for being innocent
now lately i started playing as a cop and played to much too, which got me pretty much better player, i leveled up and got the swat skin with protection of headshots, also as a cop im not losing ammo, gettin armor quicker, anyway i know that im new to this server still and it may look suspicious but im playing this game since 2009 only DM israeli servers
im used to playing c-bug and 2shoot so it took me some time to become better at this server which doesnt allow those fight styles..
at my 2nd day here ive donated cause Mike put a lot of time into this server it feels like he deserves it, i never use hacks let alone aimbot, i wont risk my account using aim assist, i can aim unlike a lot of players, i hope to get unbanned and keep playing on this server, have a good day :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 04:40:38 pm by SatlaItay »

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: SatlaItay | "Aimbot"
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 04:37:29 pm »
Evidence have been given to managers. They will decide the outcome of your appeal.

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
Re: SatlaItay | "Aimbot"
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 04:57:41 pm »
Hello Satlaltay,

After seeing the evidence, turns out you're using aimbot and it was clear, i know you want to play on this server but you caught cheating.

Appeal Denied