Author Topic: apology for all the trouble  (Read 484 times)

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
apology for all the trouble
« on: January 26, 2023, 04:00:30 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4838
Your in-game nameDarkvoid
Ban or infraction appeal?ingame Ban , discord ban , forum ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone3 weeks ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsingame ban = cophunt || discord ban=overboss roasted me then i got banned || forum ban = i said some shit i dont want to say again , i am asking for a shorter ban length i know i did some wrong shit and added with some more and more but atleast please give me a second chance even if i get unbanned from discord so i can chat with my friends || to who ever i did wrong shit to i apologise for what i did || and i know this might be like ban evading but i coudnt apologise as i am banned from everywhere so i decided to use my real email || if this appeal i denied i know ppl will laugh at this even if it isnt denied they will anyways so i will just keep quiet
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?not wrongfully issued its an apology to aventador the person i owe the apology
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?klapping 2 cops
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Roro is the cop i killed so if you want witnesses for what i was banned for ask him/her
Any more information to provide?i miss playing in mcnr , please give me a second shot || Please let me reply before banning my account if you will

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: apology for all the trouble
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 04:14:11 pm »
Pretty impressive to get banned in-game, discord and forum. You must have done something pretty bad.
Although you are basically ban evading right now on forums, I will let an Admin+ decide if you deserve a second chance since I don't really know what happened other than on forums. But the account you use right now will be banned after the ban appeal gets resolved, accepted or not.

Please refrain from ban evading on any of those 3 places where you are banned next time, I won't give you another chance on that...

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 04:28:36 pm »
Thanks for the chance :)

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 07:22:29 pm »
Second chance bro? How many times you got banned? 5?

You are let's say an old player so you should be aware of the rules.

About discord ban, you started random arguments, discrimination towards other players.

About forum, you legit evading at the moment.

You may ask me in dms to unban you from forum just to make an appeal, however:

Appeal denied, evading account forum banned.