Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 520 times)

Offline MoReNaa.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MoReNaa.
  • Discord name: MoReNaa.#8528
My ban appeal
« on: January 25, 2023, 09:30:11 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4052
Your in-game nameMoReNaa.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone23:05 Wednesday 25 January 2023 GMT +2
Ban/infraction reason and detailsDM/Random attack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because I killed win for a valid reason but still got punished
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?So win logged in and spawned near the bank as I was on stunt with my car near the bank,I was watching him and come cop came across as win was mw so they fought and win won,after that I passed near him and waited near the flat next to the LV bank,he went pass me and rammed me while am in my vehicle so I went to him the same time when he was going to fetch body armour at the church in South Las Ventures and killed him then he sent text in chats "what are you doing" I replied "you rammed me it's revenge" he then replied "you called for it" then few moments later when I got in ammunation I got ejected by an admin then he slamdunk me 5times after that jailed me and gave me 3infractions for invalid reason and I got banned since I had close to 7infractions,at this situation I feel like win is abusing his power cause if I was the one in his situation,an admin would have told me to post a 30min video on forums :((
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Y[TB]Terrorex saw when I got slamdunk
Any more information to provide?I got none since I weren't recording.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 09:35:13 pm »
I'll inform win since he is probably also the one who punished...

Offline MoReNaa.

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 09:36:46 pm »
Okay thank u sir please do it  :(

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 09:47:23 pm »
Right, so. I just joined the server, had no sort of past interactions with you whatsoever.

As you did mention in the following appeal: yes, I did just join the server, saw a cop close to bank, fought and killed him and then AFTER I drove PAST YOU without scratching your car on intention whatsoever, you came after me and decided to kill me for that, such a dick move I would say.

But, even if that's the case, why would you go so chaotic over someone driving past you without even intentionally "ramming" you for that?

Here's my POV anyway:

An Admin+ will deal with this appeal and give his final opinion on the outcome of this appeal.

Offline MoReNaa.

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 10:02:22 pm »
Bruh to be honest you ahould check how much pl did you have cause like on my screen you rammed me that's why I decided to come after you even though you know I wouldn't just rdm someone everyone knows that it might be your lagpit or smthing.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 10:32:28 pm »
Appeal denied, that was far from a ram or a lag pit. You weren't even moving on his screen which mean you wouldn't have been on a different location on each other's screens.

There wasn't even any damage done to your vehicle,  stop finding petty reasons to DM people.