Author Topic: Infraction appeals  (Read 677 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Infraction appeals
« on: January 24, 2023, 11:21:28 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game name[K]Ralsei
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneFake news - 03/12/22 Cophunt - 30/11
Ban/infraction reason and detailsProviding players with misinformation and Cophunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?1st one was technically lessened but I believe It has been long enough to cancel it entirely. Copdm - Vague, action log based infraction which had no proper background.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction?I spread a false message regarding rule change, I was playing according to the rules (copdm)
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?From what I remember some 209 kids for cophunt
Any more information to provide?Appealing after such long time cause at the time I got infracted for It I was barely unbanned and wanted to enjoy game without worrying about such minor stuff. But now 12 infraction points hhh

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Infraction appeals
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 10:36:05 pm »
You wouldn't be in this position if you just followed the rules and kept to yourself. As for my infraction given to you, I will be kind enough to revoke it as it was only minor but you are still a total twat for making up a fake rule change.

First appeal, accepted - secondary appeal - undecided.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 10:45:07 pm »
Fair enough, thanks

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 03:24:04 pm »
I didn't punish you based of actionlogs/videoevidence, I was with you (in the same car) when the incident happened, you killed the cop for no reason and you admitted it as well at the time. Besides you're appealing after 2 months so I can't really provide you any evidence of the incident.

I'll let higher staff make the decision here.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 07:24:44 pm »
On account of the time frame it has taken you to appeal the infraction,  I declare you to be out of the 'allowed' time frame for appealing an infraction.  An infraction should be 'fought' within the first 2 weeks, not 2 months after not because you're now on '12 points' and you're trying to reduce your chances of being banned.  If you are banned currently, getting these appeals accepted wouldn't unban you either.

So, appeals have been denied.