Author Topic: Happy trigger  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Happy trigger
« on: January 15, 2023, 05:25:40 am »
 :P 8) :-X :-*
since i re-joined the server like 2-3 weeks ago ive noticed so many things happening good and bad things. Later on ive noticed somuch rule breaks,aimbotters, weird things such as hellboss being a different guy ( not good for lying but did great job moderating #FreeHellBoss) and few other things that im not gonna mention  and now im getting 4 infractions points for saying nigge r just WOW. After complaining about the infractions.NOT REALLY!!!!! but saying give me more infractions ive got banned permament from the server. For what ever i did wrong to you im not really sorry. Ive passed 3 years here on the server and achieved so many things, achived and did  so much that some of the staff cant even think off. I dont care what you gonna say but ive reported bugs, made few suggestions that got approved , melted rule breakers,cheaters etc. i did ban some of them punished some of them so they can keep crying. But that was all voulontary and didnt meant nothing to the current staff team( they couldnt even put ex-staff or donator on my forum account) so they banned me. With this im coming to an end of my MCNR career , in my ban description it was said  i need  to go  play somewhere else but as everyone knows i dont play on other servers and this was my relief for the past 3 years. So thank you for saving my time to try to improve something on this server as i did in this 3 long years that passed. To all be concluded i wish you all the best and never be peacefull of ddosers and cheaters and other rule breakers so yall can have a good job here and there. If Mike someday decides to unban me thats his choice and maybe we will meet again one day. Until then best regards and thanks for your patience,involvment and many other things that happend FOR THE PAST 3 years  that we all together passed through. And for the last but not least thanks and farawell to all the soldiers with a sentence from the greatest book of my country " Пирејот е троскотна трева, ти колку сакаш кини ја,куби ја, кошкај ја, таа само малку да се допре до земјата и пак ќе изникне, нема спас од таа трева."

-Astro
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 06:44:00 am by Astro »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Happy trigger
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 06:42:09 am »
Become bulletproof like 50 cent and they won't touch you.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 08:45:04 am »
:P 8) :-X :-*
since i re-joined the server like 2-3 weeks ago ive noticed so many things happening good and bad things. Later on ive noticed somuch rule breaks,aimbotters, weird things such as hellboss being a different guy ( not good for lying but did great job moderating #FreeHellBoss) and few other things that im not gonna mention  and now im getting 4 infractions points for saying nigge r just WOW. After complaining about the infractions.NOT REALLY!!!!! but saying give me more infractions ive got banned permament from the server. For what ever i did wrong to you im not really sorry. Ive passed 3 years here on the server and achieved so many things, achived and did  so much that some of the staff cant even think off. I dont care what you gonna say but ive reported bugs, made few suggestions that got approved , melted rule breakers,cheaters etc. i did ban some of them punished some of them so they can keep crying. But that was all voulontary and didnt meant nothing to the current staff team( they couldnt even put ex-staff or donator on my forum account) so they banned me. With this im coming to an end of my MCNR career , in my ban description it was said  i need  to go  play somewhere else but as everyone knows i dont play on other servers and this was my relief for the past 3 years. So thank you for saving my time to try to improve something on this server as i did in this 3 long years that passed. To all be concluded i wish you all the best and never be peacefull of ddosers and cheaters and other rule breakers so yall can have a good job here and there. If Mike someday decides to unban me thats his choice and maybe we will meet again one day. Until then best regards and thanks for your patience,involvment and many other things that happend FOR THE PAST 3 years  that we all together passed through. And for the last but not least thanks and farawell to all the soldiers with a sentence from the greatest book of my country " Пирејот е троскотна трева, ти колку сакаш кини ја,куби ја, кошкај ја, таа само малку да се допре до земјата и пак ќе изникне, нема спас од таа трева."

-Astro
wil be missed + baiting u wid flare thing also will be missed have a great day on upcoming... Was nice to play wid u

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 09:47:14 am »
Become bulletproof like 50 cent and they won't touch you.
bruh
nobody can touch me in a GAME , not speaking about @mrnobody  but for real no one can touch me they can only shoot from far
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:40:51 pm by Astro »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 09:49:06 am »
wil be missed + baiting u wid flare thing also will be missed have a great day on upcoming... Was nice to play wid u
ye was fun escaping you and runaway from your chopper and bustcarl's chopper ;)

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 04:49:04 pm »
ye was fun escaping you and runaway from your chopper and bustcarl's chopper ;)
i hope ull be back.. Almost lost many of friends in mcnr

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 09:28:32 am »
@Astro I gave you the 4 point infraction as you are more than aware being an ex-administrator that saying that word is strictly prohibited and to make matters worse you also bypassed the filter that the server has in place. Once given the infractions you asked to have more,  so you were issued a permanent ban in response to your smartass behaviour.  I'm considering changing the ban, perhaps lifting it and just leaving with your 4 point infractions.

You probably don't care tho, as you didn't seem to care about the infractions.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 10:08:54 am »
so yall would perma ban a player for a word..
but unban someone whos been giving a second chance to not cheat ?
0 sense

"Permanent ban" is a hoax, don't fall for it.  ;)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 05:10:06 pm »
so yall would perma ban a player for a word..
but unban someone whos been giving a second chance to not cheat ?
0 sense
Ye word up.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 05:27:51 pm »
@Astro I gave you the 4 point infraction as you are more than aware being an ex-administrator that saying that word is strictly prohibited and to make matters worse you also bypassed the filter that the server has in place. Once given the infractions you asked to have more,  so you were issued a permanent ban in response to your smartass behaviour.  I'm considering changing the ban, perhaps lifting it and just leaving with your 4 point infractions.

You probably don't care tho, as you didn't seem to care about the infractions.
Excuse me but NOT REALLY.
Why would i care about the infraction when you as a OM dont even care about the server and the community. Giving an ex-staff  infractions and perm ban instead of roles on forums or ingame you havent even contact me if i want my admin rights back to moderate the server ,because as far as i know and as staff list explains i was never dismissed,kicked or never left the staff team on my will. Im not explaining my self but just to mention go check my infraction history at all or maybe check the logs when did i say nice guy in theese 3 years and freedom of speech when everything can be mentioned and why not that in a rage. Im ragining theese weeks since im back, because
1. You know i was playing on other account and you know why  and i have to mention the treatments staff are giving to no namers is shit.
2. Cheaters,aimboters,toxic players etc. are commonly  every 2 mins on  the server including some of the staff team.
3. Once i make a forum post about that all you just decide to first infract me than perm ban me just to show you are here and  doing your job or provocate me .

I dont hold personal grudges against anyone as i mentioned before im here to just play and have fun and im just a regular everyday normal mother fucker as shown under my name (not even donator put under my name :/ really sad.) And i wanted to prove the point that bypassing the system is so commonly used and it can be done so easy just as your perma ban. If you would unban me it is ok if you dont its still ok im not mad ill still stick arround on forums and maybe in future on discord. Just as you didnt care banning me for such reason i didnt care appealing. I have more things to say but ill leave it for some other days because no more drama is needed (said in your voice)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 05:31:30 pm by Astro »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2023, 09:01:42 am »
You were not contacted to rejoin staff as to myself and the other managers you dropped off the face of the earth, plus started acting weirdly when you were playing on your alt account.

Also, I also don't need to contact you to see if you want your staff rank back, you should be contacting either myself or a manager if you want to rejoin staff since you left not me, furthermore you were technically dismissed from staff, because as far as I recall you never notified any managers of your absence unless you notified Trina while she was in charge at the time.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2023, 04:23:55 pm »
You were not contacted to rejoin staff as to myself and the other managers you dropped off the face of the earth, plus started acting weirdly when you were playing on your alt account.

Also, I also don't need to contact you to see if you want your staff rank back, you should be contacting either myself or a manager if you want to rejoin staff since you left not me, furthermore you were technically dismissed from staff, because as far as I recall you never notified any managers of your absence unless you notified Trina while she was in charge at the time.
So to summarize  this all you have to say?
Staff knew that sometimes  i can be off for days because of my work if you really wanted to know.Managers also were contacted for my roles and other stuff just as my donator,ex-staff role on forums...Started acting weirdly because none was paying attention to my alt acccount when i seeked for help or reported anyone just  because it is  NO NAMER  so this was also explained ABOVE re-read the whole post Charlie was the only one to greet  me and ask me what happend since i rejoined. You never reach out to me after this (see attachment) .  And this post isnt bout my staff rank or anything else but about you being careless and acusing me for so many things . And ye stripped until further notice not dissmised https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15.340.html
I only see my name being hired as tester , promoted to mod and admin but dont see me being dissmised.
If you acctually have anything else to say or add please add here or contact me through forum pm as you already did also feel free to contact me  through my phone number. Im locking this topic until further notice cuz i see you just dont care.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 04:30:21 pm by Astro »