Author Topic: misunderstanding  (Read 479 times)

ttrroowwddyy

misunderstanding
« on: January 08, 2023, 05:02:51 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3913
Your in-game namettrroowwddyy
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone?...Got banned permanetly.
Ban/infraction reason and details .Ban envasion
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Well. first i was banned  2 times .that was when i attended an event .and the ban reason, was no  for reason. I kept on playing cause i thought  I did nothing wrong,till i got banned permanetly.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?First.i logged in .n saw that there was an event running,i joined it .then i got banned, did same thing again then got banned  for no reason,i logged in  again kept on playing but didint attend the event..cause i thought it was a reason i  got banned 2 times
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?yess ..hellboss.
Any more information to provide? yes,if i knew it was a ban,i would've never  logged in again...and something makes no sense cause when i was banned for the first 2times i was never given the duration of the ban lifted on me

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
Re: misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 03:14:52 pm »
There is no misunderstanding here, every time you are banned, you return with a new account. The ban message clearly states that you may appeal your ban if you believe it was issued unfairly, and that evading the ban will result in a permanent ban. 

Denied.