Author Topic: my ban appeal (cop hunt)  (Read 1085 times)

Offline legend@ry

• Biggest Rule-breaker 2022
  • Respect: +0/-7
  • I promise to kill you when your time comes
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Darkvoid
  • Discord name: Darkvoid#4228
  • Crew: RsA
my ban appeal (cop hunt)
« on: December 29, 2022, 04:36:35 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3811
Your in-game name[WT]Darkvoid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone3 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailscophunt, me and overboss where release from jail and rushed to our friend [WT]DoN who was fighting Roro, when we got there [WT]DoN was still alive shooting roro so i opened fire as helping my friend, but i couldnt manage to kill her/him in time then don died but i continued killing roro as i have started shooting anyways
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Karbz stated that you can help a friend if you are wanted and found them alive and fighting a cop and thats what i did nothing wrong
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?helping my friend
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[WT]overboss [WT]DoN
Any more information to provide?maybe karbz can resolve this as he changed the rules but i dont recall doing anything wrong here + sorry i could provide any evidence as my pc has been having some issues causing me to be unable to record
The legend@ry [$corpion] In a Darkvoid

overdoz apology account

Re: my ban appeal (cop hunt)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 05:00:34 pm »
I don't know if i got punished too for the same case since Roro said i cophunted him too, but yeah, we was outside LVPD when Roro and Rivers came attacked Me Don and AventadoR (witness aswell) and to be honest here i didn't see you (if i got the clip i will post) But talking for my self i had the right to attack Roro since he attacked us there and even if he didnt attack me i have the right to protect my friends ( @AvenTadoR was there he can say that i wasn't wrong (if i wasnt ofc))

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 05:04:47 pm »
1- You were driving, you can't shoot
2- You were a civilian right before you rammed me, you didn't shoot beforehand
3- Actions clearly show [WT]Don died before you arrived, and you rammed me at like 80mph so you weren't near me at all
4- You didn't have revenge on me, and neither did [WT]overboss, he might claim he had revenge, but he's wrong too
   + Why: He claims he had revenge because I shot aventador and aventador was near him, lol?
   + Aventador, the person who ACTUALLY had revenge, attacked me WITH [WT]Don and they both died before you even arrived
5- Even IF [WT]overboss had revenge (he didn't) you are NOT allowed to attack me before I attack back, it's always been like this, overboss attacks, I self-defend, then you start shooting. This isn't how it went down.

No matter how you perceive this situation, you killed me when you weren't allowed to

PS: I confirmed with Karbz before your punishments were issued, and Aventador was a witness to the whole thing and CAN confirm that there were no other MWs around me when you attacked me (Rivers was also dead so any revenge on him doesn't apply on me)

overdoz apology account

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 05:08:02 pm »
1- You were driving, you can't shoot
2- You were a civilian right before you rammed me, you didn't shoot beforehand
3- Actions clearly show [WT]Don died before you arrived, and you rammed me at like 80mph so you weren't near me at all
4- You didn't have revenge on me, and neither did [WT]overboss, he might claim he had revenge, but he's wrong too
   + Why: He claims he had revenge because I shot aventador and aventador was near him, lol?
   + Aventador, the person who ACTUALLY had revenge, attacked me WITH [WT]Don and they both died before you even arrived
5- Even IF [WT]overboss had revenge (he didn't) you are NOT allowed to attack me before I attack back, it's always been like this, overboss attacks, I self-defend, then you start shooting. This isn't how it went down.

No matter how you perceive this situation, you killed me when you weren't allowed to

PS: I confirmed with Karbz before your punishments were issued, and Aventador was a witness to the whole thing and CAN confirm that there were no other MWs around me when you attacked me (Rivers was also dead so any revenge on him doesn't apply on me)

Im not saying i had revenge on you. I'm saying that i was present with AventadoR and [WT]DoN when you attacked us and i shot there. And i killed you. If i was wrong on this i accept my punishment noneed to argue or something.

Offline legend@ry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2022, 05:15:53 pm »
nigga we were like far from you and my dbing skills suck but when i started shooting don wasnt even downed + please provide a video with proof not some screenshots that will show that i only shot when doN was downed i missed some shots

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2022, 05:17:07 pm »
Im not saying i had revenge on you. I'm saying that i was present with AventadoR and [WT]DoN when you attacked us and i shot there. And i killed you. If i was wrong on this i accept my punishment noneed to argue or something.

That fight was at LVPD, roro and rivers have arrived to the scene with other cops, they made my HP low, they even attacked [WT]DoN, so we went to kill them since rivers was low on HP.

Somehow we managed to die (lol) and it was a 2 vs 2 situation.

I didn't saw anyone near to me and DoN, we were only 2.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2022, 05:18:47 pm »
nigga we were like far from you and my dbing skills suck but when i started shooting don wasnt even downed + please provide a video with proof not some screenshots that will show that i only shot when doN was downed i missed some shots

This is actually not true, actions logs says the opposite.

You started to drive by after DoN died, if you check the time as well, you were 3 seconds late from the incident + you didn't had any other reason to kill / attack roro.

Offline legend@ry

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2022, 05:23:32 pm »
That fight was at LVPD, roro and rivers have arrived to the scene with other cops, they made my HP low, they even attacked [WT]DoN, so we went to kill them since rivers was low on HP.

Somehow we managed to die (lol) and it was a 2 vs 2 situation.

I didn't saw anyone near to me and DoN, we were only 2.
we came after you died my guy

Offline legend@ry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2022, 05:24:09 pm »
+ i attacked after overboss rammed him/her

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2022, 05:24:27 pm »
after? nice. then?

Offline legend@ry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2022, 05:24:53 pm »
This is actually not true, actions logs says the opposite.

You started to drive by after DoN died, if you check the time as well, you were 3 seconds late from the incident + you didn't had any other reason to kill / attack roro.
this might help tho

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2022, 05:26:56 pm »
Roro already told us his pov of this situation, and after talking to karbz we've decided to make our decision and infract you with 2 points. (it could be 0 as well but damn u had more than 10 already)

Offline legend@ry

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2022, 05:32:21 pm »
@Karbz
please show me the video they sent to you showing they i didnt shoot while far from roro because i didnt record
+ i only shot Roro when he/she was downed by the Ram by my friend

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2022, 12:13:52 am »
As it seems like Roro doesn't have evidence of this, so you WOULD BE unbanned if you aren't get caught using aimbot locked on your team mate.

Dismissed, aimbot.