Author Topic: Ban appeal + complain staff  (Read 831 times)

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-3
    • View Profile
Ban appeal + complain staff
« on: December 27, 2022, 02:26:46 pm »
Your in-game name2Hpppsky
Their in-forum nameadmins
Date & Time of incident (UTC)DATE_AND_TIME_HERE
Your problemi got banned and i got unfair reply OR action from @Karbz,really i have complains a players for BIG BAD WORDS THAN I SAID FOR GETTING THIS BAN,and i got very bad handles on my complaints and i still dont understand WHY DOES ADMINS HANDLING THAT WITHOUT SAYING ANY REASON?,I will put it in simple words,Admin has handling unfairly and without saying the reason of his handling,IF ONE INSULTING A FAMILY JUST IGN HIM,
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)My complaints 1-https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,13938.msg66355.html#msg66355
 2-https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,13959.msg66438.html#msg66438
this is my banned ! https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,13963.0.html
it show the handleds + the unfair as well as you see,

Chat Between me and @Karbz , WHY THE STAFF DOESNT HANDLED WITH ME LIKE THEY DOES IN MY COMPLAINTS? JUST if someone annoying you /ignore him, and i just got banned for saying small toxic espnish not for insulting player's mother right?

THIS IS BAN APPEAL + COMPLAIN THE STAFF AGAIN !
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 02:32:29 pm by the fire »

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
Re: Ban appeal + complain staff
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 02:49:56 pm »
This time your ban is not wrongfully issued.

Saying the N word is forbidden in the server and you know it as well.

I see you report me and karbz in this case since i was the staff who issued the infractions that lead you to get banned for 3months, and karbz because you were not satisfied with his answer.

Double staff complaint with the Operation Manager in it.

- @Mike

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 03:09:57 pm »

I see you report me and karbz in this case since i was the staff who issued the infractions that lead you to get banned for 3months, and karbz because you were not satisfied with his answer.

- @Mike
then why the staff handles and said in my complaints "about family insults"  just igrone him, Why u dont handling like this with me?,i still not understand what is N Word mean + its unfair banned the guy told me NO STFU AND IT IS MEAN NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND I ALLOW TO SAYING TOXIC EPSNISH GUY AND U BANNED ME FOR SAYING TOXIC ESPNISH GUY, IT NOT EVEN CLOSE AT INSULTS, I DIDNT INSULT HIS COUNTRY I DIDNT SAID FUCK UR ESPANIA THIS IS REALLY SICK I GOT REALLY MAD

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 03:12:53 pm »
then why the staff handles and said in my complaints "about family insults"  just igrone him, Why u dont handling like this with me?,i still not understand what is N Word mean + its unfair banned the guy told me NO STFU AND IT IS MEAN NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND I ALLOW TO SAYING TOXIC EPSNISH GUY AND U BANNED ME FOR SAYING TOXIC ESPNISH GUY, IT NOT EVEN CLOSE AT INSULTS

Because for example "motherfucker" is a harass towards to your mom as well, but it is the most basic swear (mf or mfs) so it is not worth to punish it.

Nigga is fine as well. But you said n....er which is forbidden as hell and the punishement were given right.

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 03:14:02 pm »

- @Mike
the banned is really wrongfully issued, cuz, i didnt said fuck ur country or fuck ur family and i didnt said ur epsaina is toxic or ur country

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 03:18:18 pm »
Because for example "motherfucker" is a harass towards to your mom as well, but it is the most basic swear (mf or mfs) so it is not worth to punish it.

Nigga is fine as well. But you said n....er which is forbidden as hell and the punishement were given right.
WAIT WHAT IS n...ER?
TELL ME WHAT I SAID FOR GOT THIS PUNISH
bro or SIR ADMIN AVEN, give me proof that is i insulted the person on this time, get proof in action please or i can give by unban and i will check the action, if i found myself wrong its BANNED BUT IF NOT ITS UNFAIR
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 03:22:59 pm by the fire »

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 03:30:08 pm »
the banned is really wrongfully issued, cuz, i didnt said fuck ur country or fuck ur family and i didnt said ur epsaina is toxic or ur country

That doesn't mean i can't moderate your behaviour towards to anyone.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 03:33:56 pm »
Locking

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 06:22:53 pm »
Saying it with the hard R, meaning `Ni**er` is totally not allowed and is an offence deemed punishable with a ban. This includes any form of the word that may bypass the filter, such as replacing i's with 1's or g's with 9's - The list goes on.

The mentioning of the word that is not deemed to be prohibited is the soft version, but could very easily be turned around. 'Ni**a' this particular version is allowed to be said in-game.

Insulting a players country is also not allowed, and breaks the rules falling under the discrimination Act. @AvenTadoR would not have banned if this was a first time offence, so it means you've warranted the infraction leading to your ban.

@Mike Since this is apparently a staff complaint as well, I'll need you to review and close it. Guy isn't happy with my response on his original appeal, after he tagged half the staff team.