Author Topic: help again  (Read 570 times)

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-3
    • View Profile
help again
« on: December 27, 2022, 01:31:59 pm »
what is N Word mean?
why i get this banned?

Offline Anomali

• Respect: +54/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Anomali
  • Discord name: Anomali#1316
  • Crew: not interested
Re: help again
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 04:12:43 pm »
I'm writing to inform you that you have reached the limit of 10 infraction points, which means that you have been banned from our server. We understand that mistakes can happen, but it is important to remember that every member of our community is expected to adhere to our rules and guidelines.

One of the rules that is strictly enforced in our community is the prohibition of racial slurs and derogatory language, including the n-word. Using such language is harmful and offensive to others, and it creates a toxic and hostile environment. It is important to be respectful and considerate of others and to use language that is inclusive and welcoming.

If you do not accept this decision, you may make a ban appeal by carefully reading the relevant Topic and following the instructions provided. We hope that you will take this opportunity to reflect on your actions and make a commitment to being a positive and respectful member of our community.

Sincerely,
Anomali.
Tester
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 04:15:30 pm by Anomali »

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 04:19:45 pm »
I'm writing to inform you that you have reached the limit of 10 infraction points, which means that you have been banned from our community. We understand that mistakes can happen, but it is important to remember that every member of our community is expected to adhere to our rules and guidelines.

One of the rules that is strictly enforced in our community is the prohibition of racial slurs and derogatory language, including the n-word. Using such language is harmful and offensive to others, and it creates a toxic and hostile environment. It is important to be respectful and considerate of others and to use language that is inclusive and welcoming.

If you do not accept this decision, you may make a ban appeal by carefully reading the relevant Topic and following the instructions provided. We hope that you will take this opportunity to reflect on your actions and make a commitment to being a positive and respectful member of our community.

Sincerely,
Anomali.
Tester
hello dear
i still not understand what N-word mean?,otherwise I can accuse you of insulting, but you did not insult in fact,nobody is kindly in world,that the real,i guess im not wrong cuz if someone started be rude with u ,u allow to be rude with him right? whos will respectfully the rude ?,still didnt get the answer

Offline Ast

• Respect: +5/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: zinasumoko
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 04:38:22 pm »
hello dear
i still not understand what N-word mean?,otherwise I can accuse you of insulting, but you did not insult in fact,nobody is kindly in world,that the real,i guess im not wrong cuz if someone started be rude with u ,u allow to be rude with him right? whos will respectfully the rude ?,still didnt get the answer
I'm just here to informing you for some reason, but didn't you understand that these words after,well bad.i thought your issue cannot be help you, Just go click onto the topic aswell otherwise, below average

(https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,681.msg2440.html#msg2440)

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 04:43:36 pm »
I'm just here to informing you for some reason, but didn't you understand that these words after,well bad.i thought your issue cannot be help you, Just go click onto the topic aswell otherwise, below average

(https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,681.msg2440.html#msg2440)
thanks, now im not wrong as hell, the banned i got is unfair as hell

Offline Anomali

• Respect: +54/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Anomali
  • Discord name: Anomali#1316
  • Crew: not interested
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 04:54:55 pm »
hello dear
The N-word is a term that has been used as a racial slur against African Americans. It is a deeply offensive and hurtful word, It is important to understand that using this word or any other form of language that is derogatory or offensive toward others is never acceptable. You should strive to be respectful and considerate of others, regardless of their race or ethnicity. When someone is rude or disrespectful towards you, it is understandable to feel hurt or angry. However, responding with more rudeness or disrespect will not solve the problem and can only escalate the situation. Instead, it is better to try to find a way to address the issue in a respectful and constructive way, even if the other person is being rude. By showing kindness and respect towards others, we can create a more positive and harmonious world.