Author Topic: Double the cash for the following jobs  (Read 833 times)

Rated 8 times

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Double the cash for the following jobs
« on: December 26, 2022, 08:17:50 am »
« Last Rated on: December 27, 2022, 09:06:46 pm »
Hello

So, I recently noticed about how much it's unworth doing Securicar, Fishing, and other stuff. Maybe try doubling it? Bonus fish costs $10000 which is absolutely nothing for those who spends a lot more on guns, I know, this is practically the same suggestion as where it was posted before, but, there needs to be major changes to the economy already. Because, like I said before, nobody enjoys going broke and then quitting the game for a good time being, or joining back just to hope for lotto wins and then quit.

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Re: Double the cash for the following jobs
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 09:20:21 am »
i have wasted like 2m+ (all on weapons) since the day i have returned, and i see no other "useful/fun" way to regain that cash back it's time consuming, just like howl said you just have to hope for lotto
wins (which is rigged)and banks are complete useless you just get 14k and it is nothing compare to what we lose (i loved the older feature, it was way better since the cash in banks were cops dependent
more the cops = more the cash) and hideouts makes 0 sense way too far, supporting this suggestion +1

Offline solodolo

• Respect: +0/-0
  • Not busterw
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: solodolo
  • Crew: never
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 12:14:15 pm »
Support this also. right now If I had to make money I would need to wait up till 3am and play when theres no cops on. and even now it's harder to do that.. It seems like cops over-run the server at all hours now. but yes anything that gives criminals more money Is a good idea rn.. It's not a balance issue between cops and civilians it's a balance issue with how many players choose to only be a cop (usually to avoid losing money) give the criminals more easier options to make money. as we can not limit how people want to play there game ie; cop or criminal.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 12:48:12 pm »
+1

grinding cash is such a chore at this point that i rather "buy" it with real money by seling donators

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 07:31:07 pm »
Securicar / bankrobbery 24/7.

Bankrobbery is about to risk your weapons and hoping the cop tanks in your ass have a really bad driver.

+1

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 07:38:22 pm »
I never work cuz shit payments
I rob for fun but still its a high risk losing 30k guns, car armour and more  for 15k bag

+1

Offline Ast

• Respect: +5/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: zinasumoko
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 07:48:25 pm »
I almost agree with that, caused me as ( death / losing 10-30k for guns and vehiclemods also) at least Securicar should be increased to double and bankrobbery but is it risk if not right and otherwise jobs and fishing it does interesting

+1

Offline Anomali

• Respect: +54/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Anomali
  • Discord name: Anomali#1316
  • Crew: not interested
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 09:08:05 pm »
It's generally a good idea to consider the impact that changes to the system will have on players and the game's overall balance. On the other hand, if the changes are well-balanced and encourage more players to engage in certain activities, it could lead to an overall improvement in the gameplay experience. For example, as you said, let's suppose the changes make fishing or Securicar more rewarding and enjoyable for players. In that case, it could encourage more players to participate in certain activities can increase overall player engagement, and make the game more dynamic and interactive. Increased cash rewards for activities may encourage more players to participate in them, as they will be able to earn more money in a shorter amount of time. This could lead to a more diverse and interesting gameplay experience for all players, as more people may be willing to try out different activities that they may not have attempted before. Higher cash rewards for activities may also encourage players to spend more time on the server, as they will be able to earn more money in a shorter amount of time. This could lead to increased engagement and activity on the server. Additionally, doubling the cash for activities could make the server more competitive, as players will have a greater incentive to try their best to earn as much money as possible. This could lead to more exciting gameplay and a more engaging experience for all players. Finally, players may be more likely to recommend the server to their friends if they feel that they can earn a good amount of money through activities, which could lead to increased player retention and growth on the server.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2023, 07:16:38 pm »
CotD prizes will be increased. Securicar theft prize was doubled last update.
View trailers here.