Author Topic: Unfair Punishment, PSO, Weapon Confiscation/Jail  (Read 476 times)

Offline The_G.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: The_G.
Unfair Punishment, PSO, Weapon Confiscation/Jail
« on: December 23, 2022, 08:37:01 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game nameThe_General
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO, Weapon Confiscation/Jail
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneToday
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI play cop. I tazer suspect and he dies from tazer. I get instant weapon confiscation/jail without any explanation.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?First, I thought tazer does not deal damage. Second, the situation begs for an explanation, so why jump to punishment and never explain afterwards? Seems like someone is dying to issue punishments.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Playing normally as a cop and ended up encountering something for the first time (tazer dealing damage to someone with low hp) and I get instant punishment, pure power trip. This is the third time I am punished unfairly in two days, seriously???
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?.
Any more information to provide?The way this happened is, I got instant punishment after I tazed the suspect. There is two possibilities. 1) The admin was watching me and had a power trip.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 10:40:26 pm by AvenTadoR »

Offline The_G.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: The_G.
Re: Unfair Punishment, PSO, Weapon Confiscation/Jail
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 08:41:13 pm »
Oh forgot to say, the suspect is b33bee_m3. The first picture shows him raging over a 2004 game and calling me a retard after getting arrested. The rest of the pictures shows he died from tazer.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
Re: Unfair Punishment, PSO, Weapon Confiscation/Jail
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 10:42:00 pm »
Kinda more like a bug for me from the action logs.

accepted.