Author Topic: Straight up Crew rework (Rule-wise)  (Read 1786 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Straight up Crew rework (Rule-wise)
« on: December 17, 2022, 10:09:24 pm »
« Last Rated on: December 18, 2022, 07:04:35 am »
Just do it we all know how crews work rn and it's a circus. Such as AoD hiring oG members 1 day after removal cause AoD is basically same crew except diff owner.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Re: Straight up Crew rework (Rule-wise)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 10:24:42 pm »
not sure how a rework will do anythin about it

everyone knew it would happen, aod dont even think vippy cheated lol.

different clan same niggas

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 11:44:39 pm »
Person Agenda
Rules?
What else ah

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 01:51:59 am »
I don’t really understand why is there so much hate for other members..

They’re not in fault for any actions from founder/owner of oG, they joined oG when everything was OK and now that oG got disbanded they moved to the Ally Crew.

I really dunno whats wrong with that.

I see so much hate for OG/AOD, even the manager first time on history created a topic saying that oG will get removed, meanwhile other crews got removed without saying a single word.

This looks really personal, and a life achievement for some Staff and for some haters, meanwhile saying ‘it’s just a game’ and the other side yall are the ones that takes it seriously.

Anyways i don’t see anything wrong on oGs joining AoD, its normal.

I agree with u vippy, however normal people hates cheaters thats why they hated you + arent you banned ? You should be banned in forums aswell. OG is formed by people like you being toxic(vippy or overdoz) actin like grown ups yet cheating, thats why all the players "normal players/ people" sees everyone in OG are hackers because of you kids. (Imagine cheating and act like a legit players get gud).
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 01:56:13 am by Behemoth »

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 08:45:35 am »
Day after day, night after night, i’m understanding that i really had a fan that could do everything for me. Even tho i aint playing anymore you keep remembering me, making signatures of me, and u maybe watch my montages again.

The fact that i did not cheat, makes your replies looks funny and makes you look stupid.

You are, were and always will be the Attention Whore of the server, not surprised tho, you’re a tortured rabbit in real life that is trying to act tough on the internet and trying to be a BULLY after getting bullied irl your entire life.

I really feel sad for you my guy, you really should work on yourself.

Edited: Point proved, screenshot below.
Behemoth is just a kid, it can be forgiven for him - he might be not mature, but there is still hope for him and he is yet much to learn. But you are an adult man who tried to assert yourself at the expense of others in a game filled with children, right? And now are complaining about being bullied by children, right? Now that's a pity. I am wondering why you are still replying on forums. What's your angle?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 08:48:31 am by Kittycatmur »

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 08:51:08 am »
I ain’t getting bullied by anyone as soon as i aint feeling that way. I know you trying to act smart n shit but yeah, i replied to Ralseis topic that i see nothing wrong about oGs joining AoD and the attention whore came here talking about the same things.
Okokokok

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 09:07:09 am »
Day after day, night after night, i’m understanding that i really had a fan that could do everything for me. Even tho i aint playing anymore you keep remembering me, making signatures of me, and u maybe watch my montages again.

The fact that i did not cheat, makes your replies looks funny and makes you look stupid.

You are, were and always will be the Attention Whore of the server, not surprised tho, you’re a tortured rabbit in real life that is trying to act tough on the internet and trying to be a BULLY after getting bullied irl your entire life.

I really feel sad for you my guy, you really should work on yourself.

Edited: Point proved, screenshot below.
i just want to know why, i mean vippy cheated, or what was that, but why everyone keeps calling me a cheater? So the founder of my crew cheated, it makes me a cheater too? lmao

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2022, 09:17:11 am »
i just want to know why, i mean vippy cheated and I assisted him in every single fight, I helped him in war crews, I helped a hacker to dominate over server, I stayed in a crew ruled by a cheater, or what was that, but why everyone keeps calling me a cheater? So the founder of my crew cheated, it makes me a cheater too? lmao
I corrected you, hope it makes sense to you now.

EDIT: im not saying you're guilty, you might not know all the shit, but you have to expect people being upset with you at least for some time. It always happens. It will wear off eventually if you behave good and not try to stand for the guilty ones.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 09:21:18 am by Kittycatmur »

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2022, 10:49:30 am »
i just want to know why, i mean vippy cheated, or what was that, but why everyone keeps calling me a cheater? So the founder of my crew cheated, it makes me a cheater too? lmao

i really don't know about the others and couldn't care less about their opinion, but you (m8n) vippy and overdoze have cheated in a famous known dm server. M8n once you got banned in that server you have said it yourself that you indeed cheated and you said that you have downloaded "aimbot" because "you wanted to try something" so tell me why should i even trust you? and all three of you act so mature and legit when you idiots get caught cheating in a 2004 old game like samp.

ss below are m8n, me, mindlessgamer aka myth, adam aka s1mple. (my old discord account got deleted for some reason, idk about m8n's pretty sure he deleted himself)

Once a cheater always a cheater
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 10:57:42 am by xev »

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2022, 11:42:42 am »
try to not change the topic of this post please, take your problems in dms please.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2022, 10:18:41 pm »
try to not change the topic of this post please, take your problems in dms please.

Going to auto reject the post if the main topic keep changing.