Author Topic: Unfair treatment  (Read 724 times)

Offline goldencookie

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GoldenCookie
Unfair treatment
« on: December 11, 2022, 04:38:33 pm »
There are barely any cops that had actually read the 'coprules' most cops shoot at me for no reason smash into my car etc, and shoot me at 1 star cops always shoot others despite the amount of stars they have, Neither do they listen and even the cop system is just fraud, I got an icecream van (not stolen) someone stole it from me and when i stole it back i was charged and the cops never listened to what i had to say and ignored the person that ran away. I also got a taxi (not stolen) someone requested, when i arrived they jumped into the hood of my car and started smashing it while i was driving until the car burnt out when i came out to get him off, I got 3 stars because of the damage he caused, And he never got a single star, The whole cop squad was on me meanwhile this guy is behind us and watching despite they saw the whole accident infront of them yet they still never listened to what i had to say, This is two of many times i got falsely arrested from situations like this sometimes i get arrested for crimes i actually did but most of the time is just false, Despite that even when you're innocent some cops damage my car, Shoot it, even ram people with no stars at all in the road, All in a desperate attempt to murder someone with a single star for stealing a car, All the damage they caused to my car and other people's cars they dont end up paying for even though its their fault

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: Unfair treatment
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 08:18:56 pm »
Hello dear Goldencookie, you can just simply use /report [Player-ID] [Reason](in-game) if you saw anyone breaking a rule.
Or you can gather up some evidence and report them on forums so you make sure that they are getting punished.

Offline solodolo

• Not busterw
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: solodolo
  • Crew: never
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 08:30:53 pm »
There are barely any cops that had actually read the 'coprules' most cops shoot at me for no reason smash into my car etc, and shoot me at 1 star cops always shoot others despite the amount of stars they have, Neither do they listen and even the cop system is just fraud, I got an icecream van (not stolen) someone stole it from me and when i stole it back i was charged and the cops never listened to what i had to say and ignored the person that ran away. I also got a taxi (not stolen) someone requested, when i arrived they jumped into the hood of my car and started smashing it while i was driving until the car burnt out when i came out to get him off, I got 3 stars because of the damage he caused, And he never got a single star, The whole cop squad was on me meanwhile this guy is behind us and watching despite they saw the whole accident infront of them yet they still never listened to what i had to say, This is two of many times i got falsely arrested from situations like this sometimes i get arrested for crimes i actually did but most of the time is just false, Despite that even when you're innocent some cops damage my car, Shoot it, even ram people with no stars at all in the road, All in a desperate attempt to murder someone with a single star for stealing a car, All the damage they caused to my car and other people's cars they dont end up paying for even though its their fault

/report

Offline goldencookie

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GoldenCookie
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 11:22:24 pm »
The thing is i dont need to show evidence you could quite literally join the server and play for 15 minutes and you would notice that not a single cop actually cares i was even once killed by an admin when i had 2 stars he kept shooting at me abusing the fact that he is an admin to break the rules apparently, and i do report some of them. nothing happens. if you dont believe what i am saying i could try to gather screenshot evidence and if you do. you can just go in game and see all of it by yourself

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 01:19:51 pm »
I will be investigating this matter now, since you've mentioned you were killed by a member of staff.  Staff are not different, and much like every other player are subject to following the rules they get no special treatment.  I feel like you may be mistaken, but I'll investigate and take action if required.

Thanks, hopefully you have a better time in the server.

Welcome to MCNR.

Offline Anomali

• Respect: +54/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Anomali
  • Discord name: Anomali#1316
  • Crew: not interested
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 08:00:07 am »
I don't think there's anything more to be gained from keeping this topic open
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 08:16:17 am by Anomali »