Author Topic: Foxie and muting  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Foxie and muting
« on: November 28, 2022, 05:24:28 pm »
I really dont know whats is up with him and muting but it is getting ridiculous
I was asking for an original crosshair file since u guys announced thats foreign crosshair are now not allowed which i wasnt aware of till recently
So i opened a help forum topic and mentioned a helper and then this dumb individual crying about how i dare to mention helper and disturb them like i came knocking on their house at 2am like if you dont want to be "disturbed" when someone needs help dont apply for a helper role which is just a notification anyways
So then foxie mutes me for mentioning helpers which is again unreasonable for thats why the specific role is for to mention them if i need help which isnt the first time a staff mutes someone for something silly like this
Am reporting him because am just fed up from this unprofessional behaviour from both helpers and mods/admins

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
Re: Foxie and muting
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 05:33:01 pm »
Hi, I'm one of the helpers which u tagged us, for example i was at a meeting and notification sound of the mention destroyed everything but fine it's not a big problem, and he's right about muting you second, all u had to do is search on YouTube or maybe reinstall the game, and you will get the old crosshair, it's not our job to give mods or something like this, our job is to help and explaining about rules or anything about MCNR not about SAMP in general, and teaching newbies for example.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 05:44:44 pm »
Hi, I'm one of the helpers which u tagged us, for example i was at a meeting and notification sound of the mention destroyed everything but fine it's not a big problem, and he's right about muting you second, all u had to do is search on YouTube or maybe reinstall the game, and you will get the old crosshair, it's not our job to give mods or something like this, our job is to help and explaining about rules or anything about MCNR not about SAMP in general, and teaching newbies for example.
and I'm one of the helpers too
as M.8.N mentioned and explained everything
i wanted to add something to his words.
when posting something help/complain post/ban appeal... you don't have to disturb others to get your answer quicker you just need to wait,  maybe they're busy irl or doing  something somewhere or even doing an important job, you can just simply ruin it by a silly mistake.
it's our job and responsibilities to monitor these sections.
EDIT:you could've mentioned us in your help topic and waited but instead you decided to tag us in general and then you call foxie's move unprofessional
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 05:49:37 pm by GoldenBoy »

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 05:55:50 pm »
Very cool, we announced custom crosshairs aren't allowed, I still can't find the part Karbz says "We will send you the original mods"
Even if he does, what's the point of mentioning whole helper team in General chat and asking them to check help forum?
Most of staff members got notifications turned on for the help forum and they will help you as soon as they are able to.
After mentioning helpers, they would copy a link from YouTube or some modding files and give it to you. You can do the same thing with a single search in google.
Many people been recently mentioning staff people randomly in channels just to make fun of them, I'm going to punish people for this childish action.
Apparently you're the first one.

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 06:40:48 pm »
bro when you are in a meeting that a notification sound can ruin everything i think its more wise to put ur phone on silent instead of blaming me for a notification and why would i reinstall the whole game for 2 files that doesnt exceed 1 megabyte
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 06:46:30 pm by Shabzz »

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 06:45:34 pm »
and I'm one of the helpers too
as M.8.N mentioned and explained everything
i wanted to add something to his words.
when posting something help/complain post/ban appeal... you don't have to disturb others to get your answer quicker you just need to wait,  maybe they're busy irl or doing  something somewhere or even doing an important job, you can just simply ruin it by a silly mistake.
it's our job and responsibilities to monitor these sections.
EDIT:you could've mentioned us in your help topic and waited but instead you decided to tag us in general and then you call foxie's move unprofessional
i cant see where is the harm of notifying helpers as it is nothing but a small notification it isnt like am spamming ur dm or voice calling u while u might be free on ur phone but arent aware of my message on discord thus the notification if u r free u can reply but atleast u r aware of it which is my point helpers role are added for a point which would be to have players responsible for helping other players if u find notifications from mentions so disturbing which defeats the whole purpose of the role u can disable the notification from the mentions in discord settings or u can just renounce ur helper role

i forgot to mention helpers in my help topic so instead i mentioned them in general chat which i really dont see the difference where both u get the same notification
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 06:55:46 pm by Shabzz »

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 06:53:07 pm »
Very cool, we announced custom crosshairs aren't allowed, I still can't find the part Karbz says "We will send you the original mods"
Even if he does, what's the point of mentioning whole helper team in General chat and asking them to check help forum?
Most of staff members got notifications turned on for the help forum and they will help you as soon as they are able to.
After mentioning helpers, they would copy a link from YouTube or some modding files and give it to you. You can do the same thing with a single search in google.
Many people been recently mentioning staff people randomly in channels just to make fun of them, I'm going to punish people for this childish action.
Apparently you're the first one.
it isnt about what written and what not its about common sense instead of ur smartass response on help forum and mute u could just  send the easily reachable files that uploading them wont take a second and they dont exceed a 1mb which isnt in ur role decription yes but why did u apply for staff if u dont wanna even help someone in something silly like that instead u mute them , bravo you are a great mod . thats just obvious abuse it isnt just to mute me for one day for mentioning a helper what kind of punishment is that
and no helpers would just go to their gta sa folder and go to models then copy their particle.txd and hud.txd which wouldnt take a minute

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 07:33:00 pm »
it isnt about what written and what not its about common sense instead of ur smartass response on help forum and mute u could just  send the easily reachable files that uploading them wont take a second and they dont exceed a 1mb which isnt in ur role decription yes but why did u apply for staff if u dont wanna even help someone in something silly like that instead u mute them , bravo you are a great mod . thats just obvious abuse it isnt just to mute me for one day for mentioning a helper what kind of punishment is that
and no helpers would just go to their gta sa folder and go to models then copy their particle.txd and hud.txd which wouldnt take a minute
ok, particle.txd isn't related to crosshair.

Why don't you just reinstall the default crosshair like the exact way you installed the custom one? is it that hard for you?
I already said that, this isn't mod sharing support, that's a place to ask questions about MCNR, Not to look for a crosshair and mention helpers for that.
Also, did you bother yourself to type these all just to get unmuted while you just have 21h left?
Notified managers**
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 07:37:13 pm by Foxie69 »

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 08:35:39 pm »
@Shabzz tagging helpers will not make them answer any quicker. Staff will answer when able to.
@Foxie69 Players have full rights to ask anything they want regarding MCNR. He asked for files after crosshair rules were changed and you didn't have to respond with such ignorance, instead help the player.

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 08:48:16 pm »
@Shabzz tagging helpers will not make them answer any quicker. Staff will answer when able to.
@Foxie69 Players have full rights to ask anything they want regarding MCNR. He asked for files after crosshair rules were changed and you didn't have to respond with such ignorance, instead help the player.
Thank you , but i think that mentioning may contribute in a faster answer idk i certainly answer faster when someone mention me .
my question is, is it prohibited to tag helpers and if so would the punishment be that severe with no verbal warning or a less duration timeout that's my inquiry

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 08:51:17 pm »
ok, particle.txd isn't related to crosshair.

Why don't you just reinstall the default crosshair like the exact way you installed the custom one? is it that hard for you?
I already said that, this isn't mod sharing support, that's a place to ask questions about MCNR, Not to look for a crosshair and mention helpers for that.
Also, did you bother yourself to type these all just to get unmuted while you just have 21h left?
Notified managers**
bro someone sent me that crosshair and i forgot to back it up i assumed that it wouldnt bother someone to send their HUD.txt instead i was met with a mute
i hope u can understand where am coming from

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 08:53:28 pm »
Helpers check the help forum very frequently and tagging them might be annoying. Only tag if urgent.
On the other hand, a day mute is not needed and a verbal warning should have been given, only mute if players are constantly breaking the discord rules.