Author Topic: Over n' out.  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Alex184

• 𝐃𝐞𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬
  • Respect: +9/-7
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex184
  • Discord name: Alex184#0530
Over n' out.
« on: October 17, 2022, 07:51:38 am »
This is your favorite event organizer, While I know that "departure" posts are already old fashion and little give a shit anyways (Not to mention that I have already left MCNR like 3 times and returned months later). This is going to be my last one in this community and yea no bs so there is no need to make returning memes on me. And yea before I write this, I feel like it's gonna be long so yea I guess only the small percentage I like to call close friends will read this.

As it happens, I did not find myself active at all in the last period and was reserving an admin slot that someone can do better with it.
Combined with other reasons like my current crew in another game which I literally left to die as I did not have enough time to cover both mcnr staff activity and crew activity. I had a discussion with my buddy @Eddz about this and his case was no different than mine. So we decided to put an end to this 3 years long journey (I feel like I said this before, but trust me it's legit this time lol)

Now that was the reason I had to leave, And with that being said I wish to talk briefly about my journey and overall experience for whoever is interested.

First thing I wanna say is that no game-based community I ever been part of made me feel connected or comfortable in it more than MCNR. I have had some the funniest memories with all of you in this long journey that are the reason I kept coming back for more. It's just something I couldn't find in any other community, while of course it wasn't always peaceful especially when I was a crew owner, I still enjoyed most of my time if not all of it here.

So what I wish to also mention, is a message I would like this community to acknowledge very well (note that as I have been in-active I dont have a good idea of the community right now so please do not take anything personally):

No matter how much in-game cash you have, No matter how skilled in SAMP PvP you are, no matter how strong or weak the crew you are in is. This is still a game. And games are not meant to be taken seriously that way.

You don't have to waste your time with dozens of montages trying to prove that you move your mouse and click LMB better than someone else, Spend that time having fun instead.

You don't have to keep saving money until you are the richest player in the server, spend the money you don't need on new players to enhance their experience and make them stick around.

Say you are in a very good crew and can control what goes and what not in the server (you still can't break the rules tho, my ghost will infract you), you don't have to prevent all players from doing certain activities (like killing them in a bank robbery or spawn killing them as cops) just because you are experienced and they are not. Behind every screen is a human being trying to have fun in the game, it's not a competition and using the term "no-namer" is just a false habit some people do, you all are same. And if the community works together on this matter i assure each one of you that every new player that joins is mostly sticking around and will become a main player like any of you. Which as a result will make this community much larger.

There are other matters as well but I think you get the idea.
With all of that being said I shall not make this post any larger.

I wish all players, crew members and staff members a long, healthy and happy life.

Over n' out.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: Over n' out.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 08:11:44 am »
Wish you a good future man. Farewells  ;D

Offline Akeno

• Staff member of the month October 2022
  • Respect: +6/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Akeno
  • Discord name: Akeno#8588
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 08:14:38 am »
It was nice having you around brother. You were one of the best, funniest, and troll player in the entire server. The whole community will miss you. Have fun and have a great life ahead.

(you still can't break the rules tho, my ghost will infract you)

and dw about this shit.. i will be there for it.

You will be missed.  :'(

Offline underseacupid63

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: underseacupid63
  • Discord name: JeJen#2465
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 08:18:46 am »
Even tho i have quit mcnr like a year ago when i used to play Alex u were a great admin

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 10:00:14 am »
I know I wasn't around much when you were here but when i joined and hang around with you I had some good time i hope you will have a good future. Sayonara

Offline inferno.

• Respect: +4/-4
  • To be like The Sun, first burn like The Sun!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KurKure.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2022, 10:20:19 am »
The only admin who is very funny, polite & understood my reports, Good Luck for the rest of your life!

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2022, 10:51:03 am »
Farewell, and best wishes in your future endeavors. It was great to have you around, and I appreciate your contributions to the community. You too @Eddz.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2022, 02:07:18 pm »
Good luck fellas @Alex184 @Eddz. It was nice having you two around

Offline Ast

• Respect: +5/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: zinasumoko
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2022, 02:19:43 pm »
Good luck @Eddz. it was nice to see you around

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2022, 02:44:45 pm »
Yh I am not stringy with my money. I give and support players who need it for fun experience and stress free gameplay.

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2022, 02:55:21 pm »
God bless you and good luck to you two dear friends. @Alex184 @Eddz. <3

Offline Haruki

• Respect: +69/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Haruki
  • Discord name: Haruki#7310
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2022, 04:48:28 pm »

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2022, 06:36:50 am »
Beefs by crew since yall been an enemy on my friends, but in private we chill and been teaming up when i was a newbie, only dudes are chill in RA(dont forget my boi parz). GG both

Offline Stylebender

• Respect: +50/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2022, 08:43:26 am »
man talks about not taking this shit seriously meanwhile he sends like 3 guys on an ‘undercover mission’ to other discords and threatens to ddos a 13 years old over some samp shit

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2022, 10:37:58 am »
Im not good with words and goodbyes.... Samone and Eddz xDd one of the funniest, dumbest and stressfull moments ive passed with you while yall chased me as  cops. Ive learned a lot from you guys as a newbie and also as staff member, you always used to take the time to review everything with clar head especially as a staff you never took sides. It have been a good and long jorney ill use your farewell to say my goodbye also as ill leave the server because the community changed and we also. Ill be arround but not as much as always . Once more thanks for being part of our memories good or bad or however you made us laugh few times 😉 Good luck in your life and stay safe
P.s ( i wont tell Mike bout your abusive shit when you shocked me and exploded me few times) 😂😝

Astro

Offline doggo

• Respect: +13/-19
  • dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dawg
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2022, 10:59:05 am »
man talks about not taking this shit seriously meanwhile he sends like 3 guys on an ‘undercover mission’ to other discords and threatens to ddos a 13 years old over some samp shit

Picture taken in Stockton, California, 24th of July, 1998.
Join US! Apply Here

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2022, 12:01:21 pm »

RATS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2022, 12:25:33 pm »
It's good to play with you and know you guys, goodbye and take care

I hope we meet one day.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2022, 12:50:20 pm »

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::DDDD

Offline Legendary

• Respect: +11/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Legendary.1337
  • Discord name: Legendary#1211
  • Crew: 1337WestMob
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2022, 01:50:29 pm »