Author Topic: Infractions  (Read 750 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Infractions
« on: September 24, 2022, 05:37:15 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_RE
Your in-game namefranklyn
Ban or infraction appeal?infractions
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone23 sep 2022
Ban/infraction reason and detailsi killed a cop who killed me when I'm mw so I killed me next time he asked me to step out from veh and I killed him again. Bcoz when I was playing as cop a that time on pd roof I asked a player to step out from veh bcoz he try to fly in heli and he killed me I report him in game and report is invalid. When I asked admin admin says when cop ask any criminal to step out from veh / freeze/ or issue ticket this allowed criminal to kill cops
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i think so. Bcoz if I was killed for same reason and the I have right to kill other player for same reason.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
if u think I did wrong. This only means that staff themselves not clear with rules. I attach 2 screenshots of my logs if u want u can ch3ck my logs too I didn't play to much just to see my logs first YOUR_TEXT_HERE
@Lyricist
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 05:39:57 am by franklyn »

Offline Eddz.

• Respect: +6/-5
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: MCNR Staff team
Re: Infractions
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 08:11:36 am »
Hello @franklyn

After thorough investigation of what happened, it looks like you killed the cop at literally the same second they asked you to freeze which doesn't really justify the second kill. it is true that if a cop asks you to freeze or step out of a vehicle, you'd have revenge on them. But in this case it looks like you were looking for a reason to kill the cop i.e a reason to cophunt.

Unfortunately your appeal is denied.

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 08:55:41 am »
@Eddz. Respect ur decision but I don't think it's fair at all. IDK why all rules made only for me when I do something it's against rule but when same thing happen with me IDK why every admin say it's valid and my reports are become invalid that time.

Staff memeber doing their jobs respect for them but sometime they failed to give justice. unfortunately this time I'm stucked
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 09:14:30 am by franklyn »

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 08:58:28 am »
I killed him after he ask me bcoz same thing happen with me in past. From now onwards if anything happen against rule I will take screenshots of that message with date and time so I'm able to show that what's admin said when I did the same thing in past.
@Karbz
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:36:24 am by franklyn »

Offline Eddz.

• Respect: +6/-5
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: MCNR Staff team
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 10:25:36 am »
i will decrease the infraction points to 0 points ( so that'll be a warning ).

Please feel free to appeal my decision if you're not satisfied. [ Contact a manager or Karbz ]

- Closed